Christmas And Christian

Christian
I get Anastasia to agree to come to mom and dads for Christmas but she invited all of our family and all of Taylor's family to join them for a huge Christmas Day. We found out what address the home is and we have now started be;Irving that Daisy is definitely the head of the Steele family the ones who lives with a pot of gold that refills everyday. There are rumors that the company is being passed down to her children and the biggest one is the one Ray Jr is the CEO of. He is thinking of retiring and might be looking to sell or merge. He and Constance who no one would know it, but she is his COO and started as his PA. She never left the country but they had a wonderful marriage. Rumors flew around but they were just women who tried to break the marriage up. Constance never believed people when they told her things because she kept his appointments and everyone was met and they. She knew exactly where he was and what times and who he was with plus he had a team of security with him at all times. No wonder they had a great marriage both were surrounded by people who kept them safe from people that would try to destroy their happiness.
Carrick
We decide to go to the Steele Christmas Day. Gail told us be ready to pull your weight because grandma Daisy believes if we all do something it all gets done faster and no one sits there bored and waiting to eat. She wasn't wrong. Everyone had something to do. Grace laughed as I placed the butter plates on the table.
Grace
Oh my I love this everyone has something to do. Mia is thrilled to see all these people and she hadn't even met them all yet. Our little social butterfly found a room to put our coats in and then she got to the kitchen and helped with everything she could Daisy let Mia and Constance work everything out. She took photos and videos of everything. We had a wonderful time. Elliott brought the Kavanagh family and they signed an NDA as well.
Anastasia
Christian volunteered to help me get the Christmas trees decorated and packages put under the three trees. The house was beautiful and the food was great and hardly any leftovers the deserts were great. Then presents were brought in from all around the house and the others brought things in from their vehicles. The  new RV was brought over just in time Grandma Daisy gave the guy a huge tip for delivering it on Christmas Day. Presents were passed out and Aaron and Lily got what they wanted it was ownership of a company that Grandma Daisy had always meant for them to have. She gave them a card with a cashiers check and told them to take care of their future because the company is their future. She recommended that they listen to the manager she hired to show them the way. Christian told them he knew the guy and tried to hire him away from Mrs Steele but he is very loyal.
Grandma Daisy
Loyal people are my best resource. If you have a company make sure your employees are loyal and assuring you get that is assuring they are treated well, paid well and have a happy home life. Can't guarantee the children though. I leave it at that and hug my grandchildren. The presents are all passed out and Constance brings me my favorite present. A family photo of all of my family members she somehow does this for me and it is such a nice thing she was the best thing that ever happened to Ray jr. Their children are just as nice as well. I have plenty of namesakes lol. I don't need much and ask very little. Anastasia and Annabelle got me a mother's ring with all the six birthstones on it. They got me a family tree with all my family on it with places to add more soon. It is great. Ray jr blew up a photo of me and his father. I have given each of my children their company along with people in place to assure it makes money. They can do with it as they please. I assure my people if they are released from their positions I will make sure they still have a job and earn the same with all benefits in place. Christian knows what I am doing but I asked him to wait until he is contacted by my family before he offer them anything and I want him to try to keep the people working there if not I will transfer them to other positions. I have the resources to do it. My doctor and attorney who are both looking at me and thinking Inwill change my mind and marry one of them. Their children are making it hard for me not to laugh as they are chasing my grandchildren around trying to get dates with them. Christian is thwarting a few of them away from Anastasia keeping her somewhat isolated by him and Jason. Gail is laughing at all the havoc. I gave Gail something she has wanted since she first saw it at my home. A painting of the place when it was first built. She cried as she looked at it and I told her that I want her to retire with Jason and live there as long as she wanted to. I have bought homes for my children and grandchildren and case will be bought one soon for her and her baby. I don't know if she will marry the guy who asked or wants to ask her, but he wants to go be with her on the farm. Everything is passed out present wise and it is time for the caterers to bring in the supper. This time we all had presents on the plates. Each can do with what they want with my last gift of the night. They just can't open it now. My family and friends are my priority this day and my money is not getting buried with me, so each person who was lucky enough to be invited to this day and supper can donate the gift or spend it, whatever they wish to do. 5 million dollars in cashiers checks Constance got me the numbers and I gave her a bonus for that. She donated it to the homeless shelters. The day was very tiring. I went up after a small meal, but I told everyone to stay and enjoy the band and dance floor.