A Desparate Kate

Kate
After the Vegas wedding of Anastasia and Christian Elliott has been very cool towards me and has stopped seeing me. He says it is because I did things deliberately to get Leila and my friends into the party and he wants to know if I had anything to do with Leila's attempt to murder Anastasia. I explained it was my mom and dad's idea to get her in do she could possibly get Christian interested in her. Elliott told me that I also bullied Jason and treated him like my employee to which he isn't and I also am responsible for creating a huge security risk for all involved by waiting until the last moment to give the list of guests to anyone at all. In doing so I put everyone's life at risk without thinking about anyone but myself and my family's wants, not needs. I can't get him on the phone and I am not allowed on his site. I even tried his brother, but to no avail. Mia finally answered me and I begged her to talk to Elliott about my parents forcing me to do something to get Leila in the party to get close to Christian.
Mia
Listen I will give him the message, but you are going to have to stop allowing your parents to use you as a way to get to other people, you will get a reputation for not being trustworthy. Right now you put a lot of lives at stake by assuring no one could run background checks on the people on your list of invitees. You need to realize who you are dealing with otherwise you will get my family and the Steele family killed. They have very brilliant killers just looking for someone like you to do just what you did and slip a killer in with the people you invited. They could have gotten photos from the background checks but couldn't because of you. Daisy Steele considers you an enemy now. That is a very bad thing. I will let Elliott know about it, but don't expect much.
Elliott
Mia calls me to get me to hear Kate out, I miss her I do, but she has no concept of what her crazy cousin could have done that night. Right now we don't know if she had intended to just go after Anastasia or if she was going to hurt others. But she put everyone at risk along with herself and others. Plus we have had to deal with Leila before. Kate has no concept of why people hire bodyguards, security guards or have teams protecting family members. Anastasia has been protected since after her grandmother found out about her and her sisters. Her aunt and uncles were protected as well. Carla was killed because she found a way to get away from all her security teams and lose them. Christian hired the teams he has because he has had the same kind of threats that the Steele family have had since who knows when. Christian has people that need to be ready for anything and due to Kate's actions she is at fault for her cousins actions and I can't take the fact that she won't understand. I have to think long and hard if I can trust her or her family at this point. I have had all kinds of family pressure to either get her to stop following her parents demands of her when it comes to trying to introduce their female family members to my brother. Well he is married now and it can't happen again. I decide to meet with under certain circumstances.
Mrs Steele
I go to Kavanagh media and demand to see mr and mrs Kavanagh. I am going to make sure they know what it means that their niece tried to kill my granddaughter. She will be spending jail time or time in a mental institution. Christian and I agree on this and he has spoken to Kate and the Kavanagh parents, but I want them to know just where I am coming from. I am sure if it were their kids that they would take it more seriously and I am going to point that out to them very clearly. My security follows me in the building and I tell the receptionist that I am there to see Enid and Eamon Kavanagh and they just let me go up to their offices, well that says it all they are owners of the top company in media in the Seattle and yet they have no security in place. I can't believe this and I arrive at the top floor and I am asked to take a seat along with my security.
Enid Kavanagh
I am in a meeting and I get a call from reception that mrs Steele is here to see me, but they didn't say which one. I then realize it has to be the matriarch after what occurred in New York. I call and ask if Eamon was contacted about this surprise visit from mrs Steele and he says he is about to bring her into his office because she looked like a woman on a mission.
Eamon
I just put the phone down and have mrs Steele brought in my office and she has three men with her and they definitely have guns under those suit coats. I take them to sit on the sofa and wait for Enid to arrive which is a moment later.
Enid
I walk over and sit down watching the men as I do.
Mrs Steele
These are the security that were involved in watching my granddaughter when you niece tried to kill her. I think you need to hear what they have to say about how they feel about the fact that you feel that you can circumvent security protocols and why you put lives at risk and how and what else happened that night after they gave Leila to the police custody. They show the Kavanagh parents exactly what happened after the attack. While security was handling things with Leila. One of the other guests on the lust that Kate gave at the last minute went into Christian's master bedroom and placed a bomb that he put together from available things he got from the apartment. If it hadn't been for the fact Jason and Gail Taylor knew how to neutralize it, all of us would be attending funerals of all the guests in that apartment and more. They had set up an motion alarm for various areas of the apartment. Jose Rodriquez was the bomber. He was quietly arrested and they will be checking for any more issues with the apartment. We didn't tell everyone, because we don't know who the targets were and Rodriquez isn't saying much. Your daughter and the people on this list are being considered suspects. If I were you I would get her an attorney. She and you two both will need to answer a lot of questions. Leila is being looked at a lot closer as well. Without security and the protocols they set deaths would have happened because you manipulated Kate you are under suspicion and she is as well for being involved in it. The authorities will be in touch and I recommend that you implement security measures her and quickly. I should not be able to come in here and actually get on the elevator to your offices. I sit back and listen as my security people tell them the other things that their niece had been up to regarding more than Christian Grey. She has done so much more and they have set it up each time. It is looking bad for them. We leave them dialing their attorney's.