Time Flies

Jason
After retiring and getting a job offer to work as a billionaires bodyguard, head of security along side Robert Welch a fellow jar head. I accept the job and my wife and mother of my two sons Jason jr and Tyler (named after a fallen friend who saved my life). Gail has been hired as head of household management and we have a separate apartment that we can access the penthouse when we are needed. Gail's computer skills have helped me acquire more skills. Along with one of the boys school friends being a genius IT engineer. We can't wait to put him on the staff payroll. Barney Miller does work for us and we pay him in upgrading his equipment. I think paying him in cash would be cheaper he has expensive tastes. I was so glad to see my family and friends, I still can't call Daisy grandma, it just doesn't seem right to me. But we get along very well. She took great care of my family during my assignments and made sure my time with Gail was well spent and gave us plenty of privacy. She built a home just for us and not so near the big house. Anastasia and Annabelle are in college here in Seattle. Of course they have a home with the best security imaginable. Their father was killed in jail after a fight over a phone call he had to an attorney. I don't know the attorneys name but I suspect it was Carrick Grey because he testified against him after Carla's death. They think he threatened to have him killed and the guy heard it and realized this attorney was working for his family and if the guy killed him they would lose the case. They cremated the body. Daisy knows his name, but thinks its better that the girls have no contact with his family. We spoke about it in general terms. I check in with them on occasion. They are doing well so far. Gail keeps in touch and visits them with her siblings and our sons. I work my ass off for the Ill tempered billionaire 26 year old. His brother and sister are security risks. Daisy told me that Carrick and Grace Grey are the reason her granddaughter are alive today, so I give Christian and his siblings some latitude. Even though I work for them have to admire what they did for Anastasia and Annabelle. I am still not willing to call them my nieces. Not sure why, but they love me anyway. Daisy loves me as well. Her Christmas gifts says it all. Gail and her siblings who live next door to Annabelle and Anastasia. Tobias is getting married soon, Denise married a doctor Allister Flynn from Britain after meeting him while visiting Europe. They have A daughter named Cyria and son name Ellis. They are waiting for Tobias home to be completed with the right security measures. Benjamina AKA Benny has three identical boys James, Joshua and Jared Jones and they belong to Tobias. After they discovered she is pregnant again she demanded he marry her and he is going to. Benny is not the kind of woman you say no to, because she can walk outside and men would kiss her feet and bless the day they saw her angelic face. That is coming from Gail and I don't tell her I agree with her, but damn Tobias is an idiot if he doesn't marry her. Tobias is a college professor who has students that try to get him alone, but they can't because coverts are watching over him all the time. We looked at the will and Daisy is extremely generous to everyone. We are really not used to the idea of her dying and leaving everything in our hands. Mr Grey has no idea the Steele company belongs to Daisy my wife's adopted grandmother. He has met her several times and he is cordial but clueless about who she really is.
Tobias
Ana's is coming by because she thinks I am being too hard on her because we are related. Even Annabelle agrees with her assessment. Denise has made it clear to me that she knows that I am doing just that.
Denise
You normally would treat people equally, is it because people think you are showing favoritism and why would they, because no one knows the relationship between us and the Steele family right?
Tobias
Someone overheard my conversation with them and threatened to report me and is now trying to use it to get closer to me.
Denise
Let me handle it for you. Point the blackmailer out and let's get some cctv cameras going in your office now. Follow me and let's get this set up now. We call our security teams and they have him set up in five hours. We check everything and I hand him the iPad and show him how to record the little snake. Carol Lions walks in and she has a barely there skirt in and a crop top that I swear her boob is showing. She glares at me as I tell Tobias to call me later. I don't hug or kiss him like I usually do and wink at him as I leave the door wide open.
Carol Lions
I watch as the woman leaves and actually tells him to call her later. I glare at her again, he is mine bitch. I ask him as I close the door if he has made up his mind and he asks me what I am talking about like he has no memory of what I want from him. I tell him that if he doesn't give me what I want from him sexually that I will report him for going easy on Anastasia Steele and her twin sister and that he is having sex with them for good grades. I am following him around the room and he unlocks the door as I jerk my crop top off and yell rape. A big guy standing outside the room shows a video stream of me standing there with my boobs visible for the whole student body in the area. The woman who just left has the dean of students standing right by her.
Dean Andrews
Miss Lions call your parents now and follow me and you might want to cover those things up, you are being uploaded to the internet as we stand here. We don't need students like you attending any of our classes or blackmailing our professors. Do you want to press charges professor Jones?
Tobias
I think I do, for sexual harassment one, and blackmail two. She is handcuffed by my bodyguards and we go to the Dean's office as the crowd records everything. It is going to be news for a while.