Raymond Jr Arrives

Daisy
I hug Raymond Jr and he sees his wife and children behind me. Constance is leading the hugs, Donald, Liam, Carla and Daisy all arrive and I have the car ready to drive to the home I bought in Seattle for everyone to stay in, thank goodness I had an agent find this place in time. It needed work and a lot of security upgrades the homes are pretty good on the properties and I get someone to decorate it to my children's and wives taste. What I didn't count on was great grandchildren, fiancé's and girlfriends and a wife. Now I need more Christmas gifts for them. Gail found her lists and gave me what I needed, but wife was new to her. Angela is married to Liam. They have a baby girl named Daisy Mae Steele. Cute as the dickens. Angela is shy and she is a great mother so far. We can make sure the kids have a place to be with their families. Now I really feel old.
Raymond Jr
We get settled and mom send the cars to pick up the others. We head to her office to handle my taking over the company I am CEO anyway. I worked hard for the position and at this point mom tells me it is now mine to do as I please with. I please to build in Seattle and have Liam, Donald, Daisy and Carla take over running it while I earn off my dividends. She thinks that Constance and I deserve to enjoy life together for once. The documents are sent to the attorneys and mom shows no remorse and hands me my bonus check. A ten million dollar bonus and it goes right in the bank. I am buying land and Constance is building a home here and getting the best company to build it.
Daisy
Roger enters and he has a smile on his face as he hugs us. Cameron, Lily, Aaron, Grace, Samuel and finally Kim all find us in my office. There children are in the living room waiting for room assignments. I am amazed they are waiting for room assignments. I try to keep up with the additions that Gail had listed and meeting them all was a bit much. Constance says if you need help with it all let me know. Ray has had me keeping up with everyone and everything they have been doing. You will be thrilled to know Lily and Aaron are doing well with the money you send them. They actually put the kids through college and both kids are working hard now. Dawn and Timothy are still difficult and truth be told watch your valuables. Oh they brought guests with them have security go through their bags for drugs. Grace I guess she gave you a few tidbits of information. Tim has tried to sell coke to Aaron. I snap my fingers and get security to go through all the bags for anything because they came on a flight together who know if they hid what in whose luggage. The noise grew when bags were taken and searches for drugs began. Grace and Constance allowed the search and both were clean. The friends were made to leave because they had drugs and weapons and had already stole several expensive things from my room and a few others luggage. They were given a choice leave without their stash and the valuables they stole or call the police in to arrest them. Aaron jr was clean and his girlfriend was clean as well. Dawn and Timothy and the friends were the guilty parties Drew and David left along with Dawn and Elizabeth. Laurel and her fiancé Frank Howard were the ones who had two young children Ashleigh and Daniel from his previous marriage, his wife died of food poisoning. A chef made a huge error in his cooking and she thought she had the flu but she didn't. Both children were exceptional. Laurel was not the child she once was. Cameron and Samantha drive up in an RV that has seen it's better days. I tell Raymond jr to purchase a near one or brand new one for them. That looks like the one I gave them. It has to be on its last leg. They all get out and I have the room assignments handed to me by staff and tells me this was at Constance's recommendation. Of course they were perfect recommendations as usual. I forgot how astute Constance was and is. Daisy Emma and Asher come inside and everyone needs a shower so staff take them to the rooms they were assigned to. In the house near the dock. Case Grace's daughter hugs me and says I remember you well grandma Daisy, you read me books when I met you and I was so happy when I was on the farm thanks for letting us join you each year.
Case
I know college has been keeping me busy, but do you think I can spend time down there for a while, I will pull my weight. She looks at me and tells me that she will arrange it while we are here and have me flown down there after Christmas possibly before New Years. I hug her and I am crying.
Daisy
Come with me sweetheart let's talk okay. Case has something she needs to talk to me about and going to the farm means it is serious. I go into my office and ask Ray to keep Grace busy. I sit her on the sofa and lock the door. Case tell me everything now and we will handle whatever it is.
Case
I am pregnant and mom wants me to abort it. Samuel Jrs friend is the father and he denies it is his, him, mom and Samuel jr are wanting me to abort it. Dad doesn't know and Paul has no clue.
Daisy
Do you want the baby? She says yes and I get my attorney on the phone. Would the boy give up his rights to the baby? I ask this because if he even suspects you are the heir to the Steele fortune he might try to marry you and try to get cash for his part in creating another heir this way he can't claim anything. Be very aware of who you are from now on. If he deliberately got you pregnant to assure he has a part in the inheritance it won't work out for him.
Case
I never thought of that grandma Daisy. Paul might have let it slip we were part of the Steele family, but I think he laughed it off.
Daisy
We can soon find out. Is this how you dress normally? I tell my attorney that Nathan Sands is the father of the baby and we want a meeting with him. The attorney tells the boy on a three way that he can sign away his rights to the baby right this minute again he smarts off about not being his and the attorney says well then you can just sign the rights away and you are 18 right?
Nathan Sands
This baby bs is getting rather biting but if I sign the rights away I don't need to see the bitch or my baby and do't have to pay child support. I agree to go sign the documents and they take like ten minutes at the court house and the judge signs it as soon as it is notarized and it is official I don't have to pay child support to Case for the brat we created after I drugged and raped her. She forgot everything until some don't reminded her about what happened between them. That dolt being me. I get on the bus to go home and the guy who was behind me in court laughed and asked me if I knew that Grace Carter was part of the Steele family the wealthy one. Case the mother of my baby and one of the many heirs to the Steele family's billions has just relieved me of all responsibility of being the father of a future billionaire heir. My name is Aaron my mom is Lily Steele you should have listened to Paul her brother when he told you that they were part of the Steele family. We'll see you around he gets in the black SUV and the care drives away. My parents were mad and wanted me to assure she never gave birth. I am not going to tell them anything. Just tell them she lost it and decided to leave Seattle.