Three- "See How It's Done"

She didn't even bother to look at him. He considered the repercussions of going off script, was it worth it? She was practically yawning as she finally seemed to notice him with the microphone at his lips, the crowd booed and cheered waiting to see what he said. She didn't even bother to find out, she had already rolled her eyes and was on her way up the ramp, her hips swaying in an almost feline like manner, and then she was gone. He dropped the mic in frustration and shook his head in a mixture of frustration and lust. He wondered if she knew that the more elusive she was, the more she pushed him away, would only further fuel him to capture and tame her. She didn't know he considered easy boring, he liked a challenge, someone who pushed back. He liked this. He smirked as he walked up the ramp turning around one last time to wave at the crowd before disappearing backstage. He caught up to her just before she entered the locker room.

"Rue" he called, either she didn't hear him or she was ignoring him. But She continued into the female locker room hoping that he would take the hint and leave her alone. Since she was done for the night and hadn't broken a sweat, she planned to go home. She quickly changed into her tight jeans, lace bustier and throwing on her leather jacket over it, and lastly threw on her cheetah print vans. She changed her lipstick from plum to blood red, reapplied some mascara and stuffed her ring gear into her bag before heading for the door not bothering to say bye to anyone. At least until she spotted AJ limping in,

"Hey sorry about being so...uh rough in the ring tonight...it was uncalled for..." Ruby muttered to her, AJ seemed surprised that she had spoken to her at all.

"Uh it's alright..." She replied rubbing the back of her neck, still surprised that she was getting an apology at all.

"It's really not...but uh my bad, well uh bye? Have a good night?" Ruby told her, before bursting through the doors and out of the locker room. She was annoyed to find Punk outside leaning on the wall cooly as if he was supposed to meet her there, she couldn't help but to roll her eyes, she was going to keep walking but he blocked her path.

"Just wanted to apologize, in case I made you nervous during your match" he told her every word dropping with cockiness

"Ha. You? Make me nervous? Now why would that happen? Its not the first night someone has watched me from ringside, and Thousands of people watch me every night. So no one more person doesn't make much of a difference" she told him dryly.

"Well I'd like to compliment you on your match, great tribute to HBK you did-"

"Thanks" she cut him off before walking around him to leave

"But that whole squash, over in a minute thing is boring. You gotta learn to work a match, make it entertaining! You're good but you could be better" he called after her, she swung around her eyes blazing.

"What?!"

"I'm just trying to help"

"Look here 'Punk' I don't need your help, why don't you worry about yourself? Seems like you're good at that"

"Why don't you stick around and watch my match? See how it's done." He dared, his eyebrows raised. She got it now, he was baiting her. Did she want to take it? She showed no emotion or sign of what she was thinking, causing him slight anguish as he waited for we response. She checked her watch.

"I think I might be able me to make some time to see you get your ass kicked" she teased harshly.