Twenty-Three- "Slowing" Things Down

Punk sat in the locker room, had she really planned it all? If so she was a genius. His thoughts interrupted by more people entering the locker room. 

"Ey Phil, I guess I shouldn't have doubted you" Daniel Bryan said as he sat across from Punk combing his fingers thought his goat-tee 

"What?" He asked not quite understanding what he meant. 

"Ah don't be modest you sly dog" winked Sheamus, ok what? 

"The pictures you numnuts" laughed Kofi. Oh, he had forgotten about those. 

"You know I thought she was involved with Justin but I guess that's all storyline eh?" Asked Wade 

"Uh yeah..." Nodded Punk 

"If I were you I wouldn't want my girl swapping spit with Justin Gabriel after his dark match, he even dedicated it to her" scoffed Jack Swagger, she kissed him again? His jaw tightened involuntarily at the thought. 

"Yeah storyline or not" nodded Kane 

"Guys guys this is strictly business she can do as she pleases, at the end of the day she comes home with me" winked Punk. Not necessarily a lie, they had he same flight back. 

"I'd say you're about to the 25% mark," laughed Randy "she seems like a tough nut to crack" you have no idea thought Punk. "But I think she's a nice girl, maybe you should just call the bet off, I'd hate to see her get hurt" 

"Yeah well there might not be a bet to win after tonight" laughed Cody from the mirror 

"What?" Asked Punk 

"Considering you two are an item you'd think you'd know about your little girlfriends match tonight, she'll be lucky to get out of that one alive" replied Damien 

"What?" Punk repeated 

"Nah if anyone can pull it off it's Redfox" smiled Randy 

"Pull what off?!" Punk asked exasperated  

"Your girl has a handicap match against Kharma and Beth Phoenix..." Kofi told him like it was a known fact, as he checked his watch "Like now" What?! Was Vince crazy?! That was suicide! "You didn't know?" Shouted Kofi after him but Punk was already running toward the curtain.

It was all a bluff of course, thought Ruby as she bounced up and down near the curtain. She hadn't actually planned anything it all just fell into place. She had the 4th match of the night. Not quite main event, but it was better than a dark match. She couldn't believe what Justin had pulled during the first match of the night. He had begged her the night before over coffee to attend his match. 

"Please Ruby! It'd mean the world to me" he pouted. He was adorable. 

"Its not that I don't want to but...I'm not a valet!" She winced 

"Please! It's very important for me! I don't mind if you come out to your own music" he pouted more. 

"Well..." He took her hands in his kissing each one. She sighed "ok, fine" 

"Yes!" He smiled, before leaning forward and kissing her on lips softly. His kisses were nice she had to admit but nothing like...she shoved the thought out of her mind. Anyway in his match he had picked up the Mic just before it started and looked over at Ruby who was sitting at the commentary table. 

"I'd like to dedicate this match to my lovely friend, Miss. Ruby Redfox" he winked before returning the mic as his match against Heath Slater started. 

"What's that all about?" Asked Jerry laughing as he looked over to Ruby, she shrugged innocently  

"Justin Gabriel should focus on beating Heath and not dedicating matches" Michael Cole said. Before they knew it Justin was rolling up Heath after hitting him with the 450 splash. The ref holding his hand up in victory, Justin motioned for Ruby to go in the ring, she got in reluctantly, as soon as she was in Justin had lifted her on his shoulders celebrating. She giggled from where she towered, now she knew what Khali must feel like. She jumped down, Justin catching her, and before she knew it his lips were on hers. The crowd went wild,