Twenty-Seven- Double Trouble

"What did you think you were doing?" Justin asked, as he sat her on a barstool, pacing in front of her angrily but Ruby found herself watching Punk as he watched them from afar. Her fists involuntarily clenched as she saw Kaitlyn approach him and whisper something into Punks ear. "Ruby! I asked you something!" He grabbed her by the wrists, she snapped back to attention

"What?! We were just dancing" she glared pulling her wrists from him. "What does it matter to you anyway?"

"It matters to me because you're my girlfriend!" He was pacing in front of her, but stopped abruptly. "You don't think it hurts me to see you...acting...like you're in love with him?!"

"We were just dancing!" She groaned, pulling her hair to one side nervously. His eyes narrowed as they landed on her bare neck.

"What is that?!" He growled,

"What?" Ruby asked annoyed

"That!" He pointed "is that a...a hickey?!" Ruby felt the color drain from her face, she had forgotten about the hickey Punk had given her.

"I-I-" she stuttered she didn't know what to say.

"We've been apart for all of 6 hours and you've already gone and...and look how you're dressed...like a streetwalker! Rubbing yourself on Randy and Punk, have you no shame?!" Now he was boiling, his face red as he managed to speak through a clenched jaw.

"What?! Watch what you say Justin" she warned feeling her own anger starting to bubble inside of her. "Are you drunk?! You never talk to me like this!"

"No!" but she could smell alcohol on his breath as he yelled at her "Am I saying anything that isn't true?! Am I Ruby?! Stop me when I do! You have a hickey that I didn't give you, you're dressed like a WHORE, and you were shamelessly rubbing yourself on 2 men who weren't me like some lovesick cat", she stood and slapped him causing him to look at her bewildered as he rubbed at his cheek, people were watching now.

"Stop me when I'm wrong, you wanted this! You wanted 'time apart', this is what you wanted so don't come bitching to me because you don't like what you see, I never lied to you, not once, and I didn't cheat!"

"Then explain the hickey!" He challenged, she looked down "exactly. So don't come bitching to me when I do the same" he hissed still rubbing at his cheek as she watched him go over to Eve and whisper something in her ear. Ruby narrowed her eyes as she watched Eve smile and nod before getting up and following him, they danced ridiculously close, Justin's hands roaming all over Eves body, and she didn't stop him, instead Ruby watched as Eves own hands traveled down Justin's chest and disappeared into the front of his pants, then they were shamelessly kissing, practically eating each others faces off. It took everything in her for her not to go over there and rip out Eves hair and castrate Justin, it wasn't that she was jealous...well just a little. It was more of a case of wounded ego, he was making a fool of her, her fists were clenched so tightly her nails felt like they could draw blood. She took deep breaths, as much as she hated to admit it she needed Punk to relax her, she sat up looking for him in the crowd. She spotted him sitting on a couch looking over at her, he mouthed something to her, Ruby shrugged confused, before she knew it she saw AJ fall into his lap giggling, he looked at her confused as she wrapped her arms around him pulling him into her chest. Ruby felt her heart sink, she thought whatever they if they did have anything was over. Phil was as confused as Ruby.

"Uh AJ what're you doing?" He managed to say muffled by her chest.

"I'm just giving you a hug!" She giggled, she had to be drunk.

"I know that but why?" He tried to pull away and turn to look at Ruby but Aj held him tighter.

"Oh it's just you look so handsome, and I kinda miss you." She pouted, what?! Thought Phil, he managed to catch a glimpse of Ruby, a confused look sprawled across her face.