Twenty-Six- Lala

Sorry for not updating in a long time! Well only 3 days but that's a long time for me! But here's an extra long chapter to satisfy you! Hopefully:) Enjoy!

Ruby sat nervously on a bed in AJs hotel room, they were staying at the same hotel, same floor and everything, her room being a few away from where Phil and hers was. AJ was on the floor rummaging through her giant bag, throwing things this way and that as she searched, muttering to herself like a mad woman. Ruby had tried to get out of going clubbing by mentioning she had nothing to wear, but apparently Aj had a solution for that.

"I swear I have the perfect thing!" She muttered as she kept looking

"AJ it's fine I just won't go" Ruby said as she got up happy for a reason to not to go.

"Here it is!" Squealed Aj holding up a gold article of clothing, what Ruby was hoping was a top.

"What is it?" Ruby asked wincing

"It's a dress!" Aj giggled throwing it at Ruby. Ruby held it up, maybe it was a dress to Aj who stood at 5'2 but to Ruby who towered over her at 5'6.5, a full four and a half inches taller than her she doubted it would be the same. Aj noticed the look on her face, "just try it on!" She prodded as she picked something out for herself.

"I don't know...I mean I don't even have shoes to-"

"Ah! No excuses! I already called Natalya and she's gonna let you borrow some or get you some from Beth, you're an 8 right?" Aj smiled triumphantly, Ruby looked at her in disbelief, Aj waved her off "go on!" She ordered, Ruby walked toward the bathroom practically sulking. She came out 5 minutes later pulling at the hem, it fit her tightly and kept going up slightly, falling only an inch or 2 below her butt.

"Uh I don't think it fits" she said as she walked slowly out of the bathroom, using one hand to cover her chest and the other to pull at the hem. Aj gasped, she had already changed into a purple jumper looking dress,

"You look so HOT!" She practically shrieked

"Uh this is the furthest from hot" Ruby pointed at the neckline where her boobs looked as if there going to pop out at any second, she had always been pretty busty and well Aj wasn't as blessed.

"Ugh" she scoffed "don't you dare whine! I wish I had a chest like that!" She pouted sticking her chest out next Ruby in comparison

"And I think this is too short" Ruby added pulling at the hemline again.

"No it's not! What're you trying to do? Go out in a nungown?!" She laughed

"Preferably" muttered Ruby. "Why do I have to look all x-rated and you get to wear that?!"

"What?! You look great! The guys are gonna be all over you! Well...more so than usual anyway, as for me well I think I'm going to have to change now" she laughed before bounding over to her bag. Ruby sat uncomfortably on the bed as she continued to tug and pull at the "dress". There was a knock at the door, "can you get that?" called Aj from the closet. Ruby sighed and walked over to the door barefoot, trying to avoid stepping on the various things on the floor, finally reaching the door as the person on the other side knocked harder, louder.

"I'm coming!" Sighed Ruby pulling at the dress again before finally opening the door. On the other side she found the blonde duo, former Divas of Doom, Natalya and Beth Phoenix. They looked at her wide eyed.

"Damn. Where were you hiding all that?" Natalya teased as she flounced in, wearing a tight black dress herself.

"Here you are, geez you're a knockout" Smiled Beth handing her gold platform heels, Beth was wearing a red cut out dress Ruby looked at heels like they were the devil. "What's wrong?" She asked noticing the look.