Beast meets Beast

*sigh* it'd gotten really boring lately. Its been a few days since I played basketball. I went to the basketball court to check if the middle schoolers were there. I thought I'd play with them for a while.

I got there and sure enough they were there. I walked on the court and I guess I got the weirdest welcome. "HEY ITS BIG SIS!! WANNA PLAY?!" i couldn't pass this up. "sure. let's go for it" they handicapped me though haha.

There were six of them and sure enough I was playing all of them. Just before the game started Kei shouted. "Daiki-nii!!! watch us play big sis!!" I looked to the left and saw a tall good looking man sitting on the bench. "okay Kei. take it easy its just one boy."

I felt a vein pop. "excuse me but i'm perfectly fine so don't hold back." he chuckled and I felt 2 more veins pop. "heh. You sound like a girl. hit puberty yet?" ....HE PISSES ME OFF. I threw my sweater and snap back at him and yelled " I AM a girl!!" he didn't really see since I threw my stuff at him but when he saw my long hair and my curves he blushed a little.

"YOU'RE A CHICK?! KEI I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT A BOY BY THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED HER PLAYING!!" Kei sighed loudly with his shoulders sagging. "Daiki-nii I specifically told you that she was a girl. please listen correctly." man this was getting tiring. "can we play ball. I have all this frustration to take out now."

The game was going to begin and i heard that Aomine's smart remark. "go easy on her. she's just a girl." I was PISSED now. Once Kei got the ball I dashed and stole it. I zipped by his friends one by one and did something I never knew I could do. I (a 4"11 girl) jumped and dunked the ball. all the boys had faces that read 'WTFFFFF' and Aomine's eyes were WIDE open.

I pointed toward him "THERE NOW SHUT THE HECK UP! DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE ME!" I took a REAL good look to what everybody was telling me to look at. "T-Tora..look what you're holding in your hand.."

"w-what the heck?! how'd I do that!?!" I was holding onto the metal hoop and I looked at the back board. I COMPLETELY TORE IT OFF. The shocking thing was...THE BACKBOARD WAS METAL TOO. The pole holding the backboard was also bent a little.

I looked at the hoop I was holding. "this is bigger than I imagined." Everybody was still shocked and suddenly felt like I was floating. Aomine lifted me over his shoulders! "hey!! you bastard!! put me down!!"

He finally put me down and I looked around. A big gym with basketball players. Aomine walked off a bit and started talking to a man. I'm guessing that he's the coach. The coach suddenly walked up to me " Aomine recommended you for the team. I need to test you though." wait. WHAT?!

The coach led me to a different room in the gym where there was a basketball court. "Aomine said you can play. Play him and dunk. If you Dunk first you win."

The battle was about to begin and everyone including his teammates were watching. Aomine was given the ball first. Aomine was quick. He was like an untamed beast. He tried to get passed me but I didn't let him through. He was going to switch hands with dribbling but I already saw the opening and stole the ball. I ran quickly down the court with Aomine storming behind me. He got in my way and I swiftly got around him. he smirked."this all you can do? how disappointing." I felt a vein pop. "SHUT. THE. HECK. UP!!" I jumped for a dunk and he was ready to hit it out my right hand. My instincts went wild and i switched hands and I dunked the ball in with my left hand. I landed down on my feet and Aomine sat there on the floor smiling. "Told ya coach. She's one of a kind huh?"

Everybody looked shocked. I didn't notice why until the coach said something. "how long are you going to hold that?" I looked and I was holding the second hoop I broke off today. "Er..OOPS! sorry...didn't notice.." I threw it to one of the team members and he fell back on the floor. "WHAT IS THIS THING MADE OF?! AND HOW DID YOU CARRY THIS?!?!"

The coach had a little smile." that's made of lead. and it seems a little tiger broke a lead cage." all the team members tried carrying it and they all couldn't lift it past their waist. I didnt see what the big deal was. I walked over and carried it and swung it around with one hand. "...is it that heavy?"

The team members looked horrified. "SHE'S A BEAST!!!" the coach and Aomine seemed really pleased. The ten members asked,"WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO PLAY LIKE THIS?!" well this was a simple answer. " no one did. I only started playing a few days ago." it was silent for a bit. "EHHHH?!?!?!"

The coach seemed really impressed. I could care less though. "So Tora how about you join the team and play with Aomine?" this was going to be an obvious outcome. "hmmmm. sorry not interested. basketball is fun and everything but I got things to do and people to help." It looked as if the coach was getting stormed by a blizzard and was getting frozen over. "well got to go! im going to be late for my part time job!"

I pretty much left everyone shocked...except for one person. "Aomine!! shouldn't you convince her to be on the team?!?!"

"Nah. I don't want her for the team. I just want HER."