Dont You Dare

I can't close my eyes. I'm scared to. Even if everything is blurred I want to see what I can. I feel like im being lifted into something...a stretcher..? I see people all around me..They're running with me in the stretcher...Where to..?

Im inside a white room...an ambulance..? I felt a needle poke into my arm...I followed where the tube connected to the needle led to...a blood pack.. One of the people...is closing the door. Suddenly someone jumps in through the door before it fully closed...who..? Im starting to hear better.

"TORA!!" I know this voice...Aomine. "Damn it!! Tora don't you dare..!" He leaned over the side of the stretcher and stared me into the face..My eyesight was trying to focus. I feel warm drops on my face...are these tears? is he crying..? "listen to me carefully." I forced a little nod to show I was listening. "don't you dare leave me."

suddenly the people sat him down in the seat next to me. He held onto my hand...my hand feels warm...I can't keep my eyes open any more...I slowly closed my eyes and my body felt so tired. "...Ao..mine..." his hand that held mine tightened. "Tora..!" that was the last thing I heard before pitch blackness covered my body.

"Tora!!!"

"calm down please! she is only recovering from blood loss!"

"damn it...Tora...don't you dare..."

~KO~

what is this? the basketball court? a basketball? what the..? I reached out my arm to grab it. what? a wallet?? huh? im being pushed?! oh no!!.......huh..? im not falling..my hand is warm...I know this feeling....Aomine... He pulled me back up...

~KO~

I slowly opened my eyes. My hand still feels warm...I look to see Aomine's head sleeping on the side of the bed, holding my hand. "Aomine.." I sat up while a pain surged through my head. "ouch..!" I held my head with my hand.

"don't get up so fast. I'm not going anywhere." Aomine was awake. "you have a bad habit of pretending to sleep." He looked at me and stared. "i really was sleeping, but i heard you call my name so i woke up." He suddenly started to look at me intensely.

I looked around the room."is this the hospital..?w-what..?" he looked pissed but....he looked worried too. "DON'T 'WHAT' ME!! YOU IDIOT!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I jumped a little in the bed. "b-because Momoi's walle-" he suddenly hugged me tighter than how he usually did. "who cares about the wallet!!!! that's not your job!!!"

"Ouch...it hurts.." He suddenly let go and i flinched since my head hurt. He suddenly put both of his hands on my cheeks and leaned in eye to eye with me, foreheads touching each other. "I almost had a heart attack when Momoi called me so suddenly...thank goodness you're alright."

He stopped looking eye to eye and then kissed me on the forehead, still holding onto my cheeks. "thank goodness..." He stroked my left cheek and then sat back down. He held onto my hand. He's so...gentle... Suddenly somebody barged in the room. Momoi!

"Tora!!" she had tears in her eyes then sat across from Aomine on my left side. "I'm so sorry... its all my fault..!" She was crying and then buried her face into the bed while grasping my hand. "Momoi! Its alright!!" She talked with her face still in the bed. "no..! its not!! you're hurt because of me!!"

I hit her on the head and she popped up and stared shocked at me with tears still in her eyes. "Im alright!! And its not your fault!! It was the thief's fault!!" tears streamed down her face and then she grabbed my hand and placed it on her cheek. "you're alright...thank you...for forgiving me..." I smiled at her and then she stopped crying after a while. She got up and hugged me, then left.

"that little brat cried alot." he hissed at the door as she left. I laughed at him. "I know I wasn't in the best condition but I could've sworn you were crying in the ambulance." he blushed red. he has his cute moments. "n-no!! that was my sweat!!" I laughed and gave a sarcastic 'yeahhh righttt'. I couldn't stop giggling.

Suddenly the door slammed open once again. It was the whole team!! "Tora!!! are you okay?!?!" I nodded at them then smiled. Aomine still held onto my hand and then spoke. "she just lost alot of blood since she was pushed into the building and hit the back if her head." everybody looked concerned. "no concussion?" he shook his head. "Nope. No concussion. thankfully the impact wasn't strong enough."

the whole team let out a sigh of relief. They all surrounded my bed and giggled.

"what..?" i was confused. they all pointed to Aomine's hand that was still connected to mine. "you guys are REALLY close huh?" I blushed and tried to pull away my hand. Aomine wouldn't let go!! "hey let goooooo!!!" he smirked at my struggle. He changed how our hands were holding and now our fingers interlocked. All the team members whistled and smiled. Aomine smiled at me.

"nope. DON'T YOU DARE leave."