Falling

ugh...the sun is shining through the window and onto my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. What the- is this my room?

Oh yeah, that's right. I just moved into Aomine's house. I tried to sit up but there was a weight holding onto my belly. I quickly pulled the blanket off and sure enough, there he was. Aomine!! SHIRTLESS AGAIN!

He was resting his head on my belly. Well at least he wasn't snoring or drooling on me. "Hey!! GET. OFF. OF. ME!!" I pinched his cheek and he looked dazed at me. "Let's eat gummy bears." WHAT THE-

He let go of my belly and did his panther pose. He licked his lips and leaned in towards me. "this gummy bear looks yummy." He softly bit my neck and I freaked. I kicked him on his side which made him fall off the bed. THUMP! "OUCH!"

I looked to where he fell and he was sitting, rubbing his butt. "are you okay?" he looked at me and then jumped to his feet. He pointed his finger at me and shouted. "Why'd you kick me off?!" I felt a vein pop. I shouted back at him. "WELL IF YOU DIDN'T ATTACK ME I WOULDN'T HAVE KICKED YOU OFF!!"

He looked at me serious. "It's your fault though." my fault. MY FAULT?! "HOW IS IT MY FAULT!" He pulled me by the collar of my shirt and then looked at me, eyes linked. "it just is." IT JUST IS?!?!?!?!! He laughed and then ran out the room.

I jumped out of bed and then started chasing him down the stairs until...SWOOP! I tripped and was falling forward!! I was ready to embrace the coldness and abuse of the ground. I shut my eyes until I felt something warm under me.

"ouch...hey Tora? you alright?" I shot open my eyes and I saw that Aomine had caught me and we were laying at the end of the stairs. "S-SORRY!!" I tried to push myself up but he pulled me back down onto his chest. "I like it like this." I was about to yell until...

BAM! the door flew open and Kei stood there with a toothbrush in his mouth. He slowly closed the door again and just left me laying there on top of Aomine. That little brat is gunna get it later!!

I squirmed and surprisingly he let go of me. I stared at him and he sat up. "my butt hurts..." I smiled and then helped him up. "thanks." I nodded and then we started walking to the kitchen.

We decided to make toast for breakfast and we used butter for the topping. We ate and left some on a plate for Kei to eat when he was finished getting ready.

I ran upstairs and got ready for school. I changed into my uniform until...WHAM! It hit me. TODAY IS THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!! I grabbed my exercising stuff and my bag then ran down the stairs. I threw on my shoes and before I was going to run out of the door Aomine grabbed me by the arm.

"where are you going so fast?" I grabbed a paper out of my bag which had the information of the school sports festival and threw it at him and then made a run for it.