Comforting

*DING DONG DING DONG* school has ended once again. nothing new except that it was hot today. time to go to the basketball courts to tutor Aomine now. When I got there the kids were playing basketball again. They never grow tired of it even in this kind of temperature huh? "hey big sis! Daiki-nii will be here soon! he's picking up a snack!!" peh, should've known. making me wait in this heat.

I sat down on the bench and watched the kids play basketball for about 5 minutes until something cold touched my face. I turned to my right quickly and shocked. "here. present for tutoring me today." oh its Aomine. I sat up and stood next to him. "let's go." he looked at me owled eyed. "we're not doing it here?" I smiled at him. "let's go somewhere shady. my secret hide-out.

We walked side by side and I noticed some girls whispering. "that's Aomine from the generation of miracles!! he's so hot!!" generation of miracles? what's that? While we continued to walk more comments about the 'generation of miracles' came up. I finally asked him. "hey." he looked to the right where I was standing. "what?"

"what's the generation of miracles?" he looked at me kind of shocked. "you don't know? everybody knows?" I made my own smart remark. "apparently I don't so its not 'everybody'" he sighed and basically defined it in one breath. "japans best team that was basically full of a whole bunch of strong middle schoolers." ohhh. I think I've heard of that. "oh okay." and then silence overcame our conversation and we continued to walk.

we finally got to the park and he gave me that disappointed look. "the park? that's your awesome hide-out? " I smiled. "we're not there yet." I continued to walk into some bushes and then we followed a little path I made from coming here too often. he was curious and he asked. "what is your 'hide-out'?" I just kept smiling. "you'll see."

I told him to close his eyes and he did and I held his hand and pulled him. "why do I have to close my eyes?" I replied. "its a surprise!" I let go of his hand and told him to open. It was a little cold stream of water with an out if season cherry-blossom tree next to it. he looked pretty satisfied to me. "sweet. how'd you find this place?" I twitched a little and he noticed my discomfort to that question. "my parents used to bring me here.."

he was about to say something but I cut him off. "well let's get to tutoring now!" he had a little worried expression but it turned into a smile. I don't think I need to tell him...

"we have to find 'x' so you have to do this then this...and you get this!" I explained everything and even showed his some of my tricks. "I get it! thanks!" I looked at the time. 6:10!! "I HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW!" I jumped up and started to pack my things. He started to pack up too and followed me out of th hide-out.

I started to walk quickly to work, not really noticing he was following me. "hey....hey..HEY!" he grabbed my arm and stopped me. "what?! im going to be late!" he looked at me seriously. "late for what?" I really had no time for this. "none of your business!!" I pulled my arm back and started to walk quickly.

Just on time! I work at a small bakery shop and it pays enough for my rent if I work long enough. I make simple pastries and loafs of bread and I help clean up the kitchen. I also work at the cashier since there's not many employees. Its alright with me. I work from 6:40 to 11:30. It takes me 20 minutes to get home and I get 10 minutes to shower and I sleep at 12:00.

The day is finally over. The shop closes at 10:30 but I help clean up the shop after. I thought it was going to be a peaceful walk home. "yo." I looked to see who it was and it was no other than Aomine. "what are you doing out so late?" I hoped he wasn't waiting for me. "I could ask you the same. I was waiting for you." we walked to the basketball court and sat on the bench.

"why are you working so late. you're just in highschool. shouldn't your parents be the ones working? " I stiffened at that. I couldn't say anything. "hey. answer me." I didn't want to..." he grabbed my arm and pulled me so I was facing him, but I turned my head away "im serious." I stuttered a bit."I-I don't h-have any." he looked confused. "what? say it right!"

I looked back at him with some tears in my eyes. He was shocked to see them. "I don't have any parents! when I was in middle school they were rushing home from work for my birthday so the car was accelerated too fast and the break wouldn't work so they...they..." I couldn't finish my sentence " If I was never born they would have never rushed! they would still be alive!!" tears rushed down my face like waterfalls. "its all my fault..! its all..my fault..." I couldn't stop crying.

He didn't say anything. He just pulled me close and hugged me. "sorry...im sorry...I may not know anything but I do know this. its not your fault. just cry and let it all out." More tears came crashing down as I hugged his warm torso and buried my face into his chest. I just cried and cried until I let the warmth of his body take over me and I drifted into a deep sleep.