Tickles

I woke up to the feeling of warmth. I looked around and it wasnt the living room. It was Aomine's room. I tried to get up but something was pressing my belly down. I looked to see a sleeping Aomine. laying next to me. "urgh..not again...and shirtless too.." I tried to break free but nothing was working.

I heard some ruckus down stairs and there was only one reason for that. The team. I looked at the clock on his wall and it said it was still 8:23 am.

"Aomine wake up!" he muffled and then held on tighter. "..Tora..." did he just whisper my name? is he DREAMING about me?! "AOMINE. WAKE UP!!!!" He finally twitched and then started squinting his eyes. "oh. good morning."

ugh he's still hugging me. He knows im trying to get away but still didn't let go. I gave up exhausted."did you have a good dream?" He smiled and then snuggled me even deeper into his warmth. "yep sure did!" ugh. this is just GREAT.

"hey! quit it!! aha...hahahaha!!!" I began ticking him so his grip could loosen up. Whoops. Bad choice. He just held on tighter!! "you're gonna get it little kitty!!" He began tickling me back and I couldn't break away!! "ahahahahah!! haha-q-quit it!! gyahahahaha!!" I couldn't even tickle him back! I was laughing so much it hurt!

The door suddenly slammed open and the whole team looked at this scene. "TICKLE FIGHT WITHOUT US?!" They all suddenly jumped on the bed and tickled whoever was there and threw pillows back and forth.

I got lucky and crawled out of that dust ball. I stood up then sighed and looked as everyone was tickling eachother. I began to creep away slowly until...GRAB! Dammit! Aomine picked me up and threw me onto the bed and then everybody stopped and froze. Aomine suddenly crawled on top of me and then pinned me down. He began to kiss behind my ears and he looked at the team to make sure they were watching. "i-it tickles..!" He began to nibble my ears and then he stopped and lifted his head up.

"you guys are doing the wrong type of tickling. get outta here." The whole team was blushing and then flinched. They ran out of the room and I sighed. "they were not doing the wrong type of tickling! YOU were!!" He chuckled and then he leaned in closer."but it feels so right." I was blushing mad by now.

I squirmed and then he stopped before he could get any closer. "heh." t-this guy..."too cute." I felt a vein pop and then I faced him and growled. He gave me a peck on the cheek and then retreated off of me. "man I can't wait for the lips next time!" he said it out loud just to piss me off. "im going to bite you."

As he stood up I stood on the bed and then jumped on his back! "now go down stairs while carrying me as punishment!!" He laughed and then just walked out the room while carrying me. "Yes my kitty."

We got down stairs and everyone was waiting around the table. I jumped off Aomine with sparkly eyes. "h-hey!" They made pancakes! I got a plate and grabbed some pancakes. "so good! who made these?!" I looked around and saw Sakurai holding a pan flipping the pancakes. "e-erhm...sorry for cooking without permission.." I laughed and he jumped. Just like a mouse. "Thanks Sakurai! I LOVE pancakes!" He blushed and I smiled at him.

Momoi walked in wearing PJ's and then she yawned. She saw all the pancakes and gobbled in with me. "So Tora how did you like Gakuen when you came." Everybody laughed and Aomine slapped his forhead. "Momoi. why do you call it Gakuen? The school is Tōō academy. Gakuen is the team" She blinked a couple of times. "R-Really?!?!" Everybody laughed and so did I. "You confused me there. When I got to the school I read the crest and it said Tōō, not Gakuen. You're funny." Everyone laughed and she blushed.

We all moved to the living room and we shut all the doors and closed all the curtains. The room was pretty dark. We turned on the TV and started watching the rest of the scary movies. Sakurai screamed super loud when the murderer popped up behind the lady. "KYAHHH!!!" We all paused and then looked at him. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He blushed and everybody patted him on the back.

We finished and we all looked at the time. 2:43. We all sighed and then looked at eachother. "let's play basketball!"