First Day

Wow. Momoi sure does have a demonic aura and her prettiness is almost taboo with that. She finally stopped rushing and we started walking at a normal pace. She looked towards the sky while holding her bag behind."so Tora...did he ask you yet?" I looked blank at her. "Who is 'he'?" she sighed and gave me that 'blehhh' face.

"never mind then." okay? what was that all about?? After walking a bit we heard running towards us. Momoi looked panicked and then threw a paper at me. She started running and I saw a whole mess of boys yelling with posters saying 'i love Momoi! ' She shouted behind at me "ill meet you at school!!" I had sweat marks and when I turned the other way to face the group of boys BAM!

"ouch..." I rubbed my butt and opened my eyes to look at what crashed into me. Sure enough, Momoi's fan group. They looked at me and then blushed mad. "w-who are you?!" they all grabbed my hand and waited for a reply. I was shocked but then I replied back. "im To-"

All of a sudden I got lifted up under my arms and I looked to see who picked me up. Aomine! He looked pissed and snarled at the boys. "hey watch where you're going you idiots." they all jumped up and turned purple and started whispering to eachother. "l-lets stick with Momoi.." Aomine set me down and I patted the dirt off my skirt.

I looked up at him and smiled. "thanks!" he looked the other way and grabbed my wrist. I was startled at first and but then I smiled when I saw his ears turn red. We stopped at the front gates and Aomine let go of my wrist. He didn't turn to face me but you could tell he was just trying to look tough.

"what class do you have?" I blinked a couple of times and I looked at the paper Momoi handed me before she ran off. "uhm. I think this is it." I held out the paper and he grabbed it. He looked at it for a while and then he smiled.

"just follow me around" what? I grabbed the paper and looked at it. Nothing seemed funny about it? "why?" he turned to face me and I looked up at him. "the idiots put you in the same class as me." My expression and brain went blank for a moment and then i knew who he was talking about. "the team?"

He smiled and that was his reply for a yes. I smiled and I followed him as he walked, guiding me.

When I got inside the school I found my new locker and I put my things in there. I followed Aomine and he dropped me off in the teachers office. He walked down the hallway and out of my view. "Miss Hitsuragi, let's go to the class." I nodded and followed the teacher into a classroom and she smiled at me.

"before we go in i have to ask, how did you do it?" I looked confused at her. "do what?" she chuckled and pulled her arm around my neck. "getting Aomine into class silly! He always ditches class and sleeps who knows where!" I blinked a couple of times and frowned. "I didn't do anything."

She smiled like a fox and then held my hands. "oh I get it now!" she chuckled but I still felt confused. She let go of my hands and then walked into the classroom. I followed behind her and then she faced towards me. "This is our new student and from now on please treat her nicely. " the whole class replied with a 'yes ma'am'.

"Now please introduce and give facts about yourself." I nodded and smiled at the class. "The names Tora Hitsuragi. Im not good at expressing feelings so if I shout at you, don't take it to heart. I get competitive during sports so i'll apologize in advance in case I hurt anybody in the future. Im really serious about my grades so please refrain from talking to me while im studying. Also, you guys could just call me Hitsuragi without any honorifics. Please take good care of me!"

I bowed and when I looked up all the boys we're blushing and whispering while all the girls were smiling and saying 'she's cool but she's cute too!!'. I kind of twitched when I heard the 'cute' statement. Just because im tiny, it does not prove me cute! The teacher placed her index finger on her chin and looked at the class. "well now, where will you sit Hitsuragi? Oh I know! Kain! move to the empty seat so Hitsuragi could sit next to Aomine! Go have a seat now!"

I looked and saw a guy move out of his seat and into an empty one. I walked to the now empty seat and sat next to a pleased looking Aomine.

"well now that its settled, let class begin!" I took out a pencil and then set it on my desk. flop! a piece of paper flew onto my desk and I opened it. 'have fun little kitty.' I smiled and then wrote on the note and tossed it back to Aomine. 'pay attention in class!' He blinked at the note and smiled. He stuffed it into his back pocket and then looked through his bag and I was guessing he was looking for an eraser.

I sighed and broke my eraser in half and handed it to him. He grabbed it but didn't face me. I smiled and then forcefully pulled my attention to the teacher. For some reason, I didn't want to turn away, but I shrugged it off.

The subjects flew by and before I knew it, lunch came. I don't have a lunch. Oh well, its not like I eat lunch anyway. I was going to pull out something to study until PLOP! An orange bento was lying on my desk. I looked and saw that Aomine was standing in front of my desk.

"I couldn't give it to you this morning because that idiot dragged you away." I blinked a couple of times and then smiled. "thanks!" he pulled his chair towards mine and then sat on it backwards. He put his purple bento on my desk and we ate together while chatting and laughing. He'd steal my food but i'd steal back like a ninja. It was the funnest lunch break i ever had. Time flew by and then the bell rang signaling that lunch ended.

Class begun again and then the last subjects were blown over. The dismissal bell rang and I went to my locker and put on my outdoor shoes. When I walked out I started walking towards the gates and BAM! something grabbed me! "TORA IM SO SORRY!!! THE BOYS CHASED ME EVERYWHERE!!!" Momoi! She frowned and I smiled at her. "its all right. Aomine helped me."

She smiled and then we started walking. Suddenly Momoi shrieked and then started running. "I have to come home early today!! well ill see you tomorrow Tora!!" I smiled and waved goodbye.

Today was a great first day of school.