Surprises

I opened the box and found...

"uh...a dollar walkie talkie...that's missing the pair?" he smiled and then he pointed in the box. "the paper." I looked and there was a small paper and it had the number 301 on it. "change the channel to that number." I twisted the lever and stopped it on 301. He smiled and then everybody seemed really excited. "now say the person you love mosts name and tell them that you love them and then make a wish." I looked at the walkie talkie and then I had no problem of deciding on who I loved most. I took a deep breath and then pressed on the speak button. "Aomine, I love you...and I wish you were here with me..."

Everybody smiled and then I blushed mad and then smiled. Was this supposed to be some little joke? Suddenly the walkie talkie made a sound and a voice came through. "Tora, I love you too. Open the door." My eyes widened and I looked at everybody. They all smiled and then I ran down the hallway to face the door. I opened the door without hesitation and snow slowly crept in. I felt tears in my eyes as i looked at the figure before me. "Aomine.."

He had a duffel bag and held the matching walkie talkie in his hand. He let his duffel bag fall to the floor and then opened his arms. "come here." I jumped into his ams and then snuggled into his warm chest that I've missed for so long. I felt my tears were on the verge of falling as it was rubbed away by his shirt. "you're here...you're really here..." He chuckled and then hugged me tight. Everybody was watching and I heard Akashi with his camera again.

I looked up towards Aomine and he smiled at me and I smiled back. He rubbed my cheek and then kissed me on my forehead gently. His lips

were warm and I loved how it felt when he kissed me. "you're here..." He smiled and then he rubbed my tear on the corner of my eye. "for you." I smiled and then he hugged me tighter "I have something to say." I looked at him and he looked me im the eyes. He suddenly dropped the walkie talkie and then he bent down to pick it up and everyone laughed. I opened my eyes from laughing to find him on one knee in front of me. He pulled out a small case from his sweater and then held it out in front of me. "Aomine you.." He smiled and then he popped the case open and a ring was inside, shining brightly. I felt tears swell up again and we were in our own world for only a moment.

"Tora. Marry me. I wont ask because you don't have an option of saying no. And I told you right, when im coming back, im coming for YOU." I smiled happily and then looked at him. "of course im saying yes. it was a promise right?" I smiled and then he grabbed my hand and then put the ring on my ring finger. It fit perfectly. He stood up and he tied our bodies together. He leaned in and I tippytoed and we slowly closed our eyes. Our lips locked and then everyone was clapping and shouting.

"Months later we had a wedding and it was a beautiful and perfect day. After we got married our love bloomed into a charming baby boy. And that is how me and daddy fell in love!"

"Yay mommy! tell me more!!! pweaseeee!!!"

"No Ai, daddy is going to be on TV soon! we gotta cheer for him!!"

"Okay mommy, are uncle Akashi and Murasakibara coming??"

"Yes they're here right now so ill let them in so turn the TV on and bring out the snacks!"

"okay!!"

AN~~~~~

well that is the end of this story!! I hope you enjoyed it :3 sad and happy feelings are mixing right now T^T Well I hope you guys will support me in my other stories as well but you don't have to :) im just happy that you guys stumbled on this story and read it. I love you readers :)