My first!

We all got dressed in work out attire and then headed towards the courts. We all walked together and many people stared. "oh my gosh! Its Tōō's basketball team! They're amazing!" I felt uncomfortable from all the stares we were getting.

The whole team looked at me and then smiled, assuring me that it was fine. I smiled and when I did, I couldn't even notice other people around me. We all laughed and walked towards the courts. We opened the gate and then walked inside. We warmed up by jogging around and then stretching. We all made sure we were fully ready.

We started diving the teams and then I was on Sakurai's team while Aomine was on the other. Momoi sat on the bench watching. The first battle was to commence. Me and Aomine stood in front of eachother..."RO-SHAM-BO!!!" DAMMIT! HE CHOSE A FRIKKING ROCK AND I HAD A SCISSOR! I growled and he laughed. I handed him the ball and he threw it back at me. "check." I smiled and then I threw it full power towards him. "you have your own team to pass to. don't tell me to 'check' you." (a check is when you pass to the opposing team and they pass it back to you and the game is started. you can play like this or just pass to your own team.)

He smiled and ran down the court and he was mine. I followed his every move. He was going to jump for a dunk but I smiled. "Aomine..you have a team..for a REASON!!!" I smacked the ball out of his hand and it flew to one guy on my team. "how did you know?" I giggled. "that is Tōō's weakness. you guys have no team work whatsoever." He looked shocked for a second but then smiled.

My teammate ran down the court and then Aomine tried eagerly to follow. I cut him off with a screen and he growled. "dammit..." I smirked and my teammate smiled at me. I let Aomine pass me on purpose and he ran straight for the ball. Little did Aomine know that I was there too. My teammate quickly passed to me and Aomine came back towards me. I jumped making it look like I was about to dunk and he followed my bait. I smirked and passed it behind me to Sakurai. I whispered to Sakurai and he heard. "...run your shoots, not your mouth."

His aura grew more intense and his eyes turned more serious. He shot a 3-pointer and made it. A 'swoosh' was heard along with the bounce of the basketball hitting the floor.

"S-Sakurai??" Everybody looked shocked but I smiled and walked over to him. "Good." Sakurai then turned smiley again and i ruffled his hair. Everybody thought 'dog and owner...'. Everybody looked shocked and confused that it looked pretty hilarious, even Aomine. "y-you didn't say sorry!" Sakurai then looked towards everyone and smiled seriously. "because Tora told me not to." I smiled and ruffled his hair again but then Aomine came and pulled me away while hugging me like I was a toy and he was a stingy kid. "cats stay with cats! Tora is mine you dog!" I jabbed him in the stomach and he flinched, letting go of me. "okay let's get the game going again."

They took the ball out and then threw the ball towards Aomine. I quickly intercepted it and then smirked. "Aomine isnt the only player you guys!!" Aomine tried to steal it but I jumped up and then dunked hard. "a-another point already!" I hung from the rim and then I let go. I smiled and looked at all of them. "I could see all your weak spots." Everyone gulped but then Aomine frowned. "but what if my weakness is..." I looked towards him. "I didn't catch that. What'd you say?" He shook his head vigorously. "I didn't say anything!!" I frowned and then we started the game again.

Aomine's teammate passed to somebody else this time. I smiled as I saw Aomine grit his teeth. We ran down the court and I followed his every move. They threw the shot and then made it inside. I smiled as they all used team work.

The sun began to set and it was about 6:43 now. Time had passed by so quickly.The game was a seesaw match. Points were being made but none by Aomine. He couldn't get last me.

After i made a point, Aomine turned towards me and smiled. "If I can get past you, I get to have you for a day." I smiled at him and laughed. "sure! but that's only if you get past me!"

Sakurai took the ball and then passed to me. I burst down the court and Aomine had a grip on me. I couldn't shake him off. I saw an opening! I threw it in between his begs and continued on. He grit his teeth as he saw me get past him. He turned around to get back on me but he only saw me hanging from the hoop. I let go and then gave the ball to one of his teammates.

His teammate suddenly passed to Aomine and he disappeared from my sight. I found him coming towards me and I got my stance. He tried getting passed me but I stood firm. He suddenly chuckled and disappeared. He reappeared by my side, passing by me. "you're mine." I flinched and tried to reach out towards the ball but he was already jumping in the air. I jumped up and tried to deflect the ball hut he pushed all the way through and he hung from the ramp. I landed on my butt and he let go of the ramp. He grabbed the ball and then he threw it to one of my teammates. "im taking her." He suddenly picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, and walked out of the gates.

I hadn't noticed but it was about 7:32 now! "h-hey!! where are we going?!" he laughed and then set me down. "the place where I first fell in love." I blushed a little and then he rubbed my cheek. "save that face for later." He was blushing too...He grabbed my hand and then pulled me away. He suddenly told me to close my eyes and I listened. He pulled my hand and led me through. 'where is he taking me??' I felt grass brush on my legs but that was about it. I felt a cool breeze and I heard some water...no..I can't be...

"Open up." I opened my eyes to see a beautiful sakura tree next to a stream. It was in full bloom and was glowing in orange sky. The refection of the sun was radiating off both the blossoms and the stream. "my...secret hiding place..?" I looked over to him and he just looked up at the tree. "when you first brought me here I fell in love...with you." My eyes opened wide. "w-with..me??" he turned towards me and smiled. We were facing eachother now. "yeah. with my little kitty." we hugged and then we looked face to face. "w-well..I fell in love too...but with a big kitty.." I blushed and he chuckled. He stopped and we looked into eachother eyes. Usually I would have to look away but then...I just couldn't. He didn't look away either. He leaned in closer towards me and I tippy-toed. We slowly closed our eyes embracing that beautiful moment. I felt his hot breath on my lips and then I felt his warm soft lips pressing against mine. I held on tightly onto his shirt, hugging him. We slowly opened our eyes and parted our lips.

"w-wow.." we both said in synch. We blushed and then...BASH! Someone or some PEOPLE came crashing through a bush! The whole team! "MOMOI!! did you get it?!?!" We looked towards her and she had a camera in her hands. "yep. every. single. moment." Me and Aomine both blushed and began chasing her but then she threw it to Sakurai. Sakurai went running and then passed it to someone else. Me and Aomine hastily tried to grab for the camera but then there were just too many of them! They laughed and then saved the pictures into their phones. Me and Aomine looked at eachother and I blushed mad. He pulled me closer and then whispered into my ear.

"I got it. Your first kiss. "

-----------

A/N:

Okay well the end is nearing! Sadly everything ends...except for Tora and Aomine's love!!! muahahahaha. well I'll update soon and ill make sure to make this last chapter, SUPER LONG! until next time! :3