Heart Beat

After I called a cab, some of the team members carried him into it. I came in with him and we drove to his house. I called Kei outside and me and him struggled to pull Aomine upstairs and then lift him onto his bed. Kei left the room and I threw the blanket over Aomine and began to get off the bed...until CLOMP! He grabbed me and hugged me!

"damn it...ugh.." I cannot believe how strong his grip is! can he like stop grabbing onto me when he's sleeping!? I yelled for Kei to come into the room and he jumped at first. "w-woah!" I told him to help me get out of Aomine's hold and he pulled on him arms and Aomine finally let go.

I grabbed my stuff and walked down the stairs with Kei. "thank you for bringing my brother." I nodded and headed off. Its time to go home...It feels like its been a long time since i've been home but it was only 2 days.

*DING DONG DING DONG* 2 weeks have passed since Aomine won against Seirin. I haven't seen him since then. I don't go to the courts anymore either. I changed my hours for work so I go to work right after school and it ends at 7:30. Its not that I don't want to see him, its just that I don't know what I would tell him.

I walked to work while thinking. I like him-well a its actually little too much to be 'like'. But I have a bad way of expressing feelings. The last time I rejected a guy I told him "you're uglier than a shaved cat." and he cried. He wasn't ugly, its just I was so nervous and didn't know how to reject him so I blurted anything out. What if I said something I didn't mean to Aomine? I'd ruin the relationship we have now and he'd hate me.

I got to my workplace and before I knew it, it was 7:30 already. I need to go shopping for groceries today. The closest way to get there was by the basketball court but I needed to avoid the chances of meeting him. I walked the long way which avoided the courts and I walked into the store.

I picked up all my groceries and payed at the cashier. I walked home and put my groceries away. It was gloomy in my apartment. I needed some fresh air. I walked around and then went inside of a fast food restaurant. I ordered a burger and began to walk to the door. When I was about to walk outside I accidentally bumped into somebody. "sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I took a look and it was Momoi! She looked tired, as if she was running. She grabbed my arm and dragged me away. "M-Momoi?!" Everything was happening so fast that I couldn't tell where we were going.

Before I knew it I was at Aomine's house sitting on a couch in front of Aomine who was sitting on his. All the team members were standing around us. "we finally found you!" everybody had happy expressions on their faces...almost everybody.

Aomine sat with his arms crossed tapping his finger and leaning back into the couch. "explain yourself." I twitched at his ice cold words. "e-explain??" he looked so intensely into my eyes but I still couldn't look away. "the whole team has been searching for you for 2 weeks already! you suddenly disappeared and never showed up! everyday after practice we searched every corner of this area!!"

t-they did that..? "...why?" he stopped tapping his finger. "WHY?! are you seriously asking that?! because we were worried, what else?!!" I looked at everybodies warm smiles that were surrounding me and I felt my eyes get teary and my lips get twisted. Aomine growled at everybody signaling them to leave and they left the room.

As soon as they left I began to apologize. "i-im sorr-" but then Aomine pulled me towards him and hugged me. I was sitting princess style on his lap. "you idiot...where the heck have you been...I've never ran so much just to find a girl!" He was hugging me so tightly. It was so warm that it reminded me of how it felt to be with him. Tears were on the verge of falling down.

I slowly closed my eyes and snuggled my head into his chest. He stoked my hair with his long fingers. ba-thump. ba-thump. ba-thump. his heart was like a melody that sent me to a blissful sleep. I slowly melted to his warmth while drowning in the sound of his heartbeat...his heartbeat...