Lies

Aomine and Kei finished eating and they put their dishes in the sink. I still sat there eating slowly and quietly."don't bother. ill clean up." Both of them fidgeted when I suddenly talked.

They paused for a second but then walked back out of the kitchen. I finished eating and then I put my dish in the sink. I put away the leftovers and then threw my apron on once again. I started washing dishes but my mind was elsewhere. Why did I get mad over seeing that book? Its none of my business.

"...Tora.....Tora..TORA!" I flinched and my concentration was broken. I looked to what called to me and it was Aomine. "w-what?" he looked concerned but turned off the water for the dishes.

"the dishes...they're done." I blinked a couple of times. I didn't even notice...what was I doing? I dried my hands and then untied my apron, putting it away. "I heard the water on for a long time so I came to check on you and you were just standing there looking at the water while soaking your hands."

I faced him and forced a smile. "i-its nothing I tend to do that when I wash dishes. I was just thinking." Lie. I brushed by him and I could smell his scent. He suddenly grabbed my hand and looked me in the face. I quickly adverted my eyes in an opposite direction.

"Tora."

"Im alright so you can let go."

Lie.

"Tora."

"Aomine really. Im alright..."

Lie.

"Then look me in the face and say that."

He suddenly pulled me towards him, his scent pushing closer towards me. I reacted fast. I slipped through his grip and then ran up the stairs fast and into my room.

I slammed my door shut behind me and then gasped for air. I sunk to the floor and then I processed what just happened. "im such a sucky liar."

I stood up and then I threw my homework on my bed. I sat on my bed and then completed the assignments. I put everything away and then set up my uniform for the next day. I jumped on my bed and then forced mu mind to stop thinking and slept.

I woke up and it was quiet. I got dressed and then headed out to school alone. When I got there Momoi came running towards me and hugged me. "Tora! Promise me you'll hang out with me at lunch!" I smiled and nodded. She smiled and then we headed to class. Class was about to start and then Aomine came in the class a minute before the tardy bell rang. We met eyes but I looked the other way. I heard him growl when i did that. Before i knew it, lass ended quickly and lunch began. Aomine poked my shoulder."Tor-" Somebody suddenly cut off Aomine.

"Tora~!" It was Momoi. I ran towards her and then she smiled. She grabbed my hand and we started to leave my classroom. I took a glimpse at Aomine and he looked like he wanted something to say.

Me and Momoi left and then we had lunch together. That was when I got away from my problems for a while. We made jokes and chatted, it was a great escape. The bell rang and then we parted ways and I headed to our class. I walked in and had a seat. The tardy bell rang and then the subjects flew by.

The dismissal bell sounded and I walked quickly out of the classroom. I changed my shoes and then I walked home quickly. I was the first one home. When I got home I heated up the leftovers and then I set them on the table.

I got sticky-notes and them put them on Kei and Aomine's door. 'dinner is set up. its on the table.'. I walked into my room and pulled my homework out. I finished it and then I neatly put everything away. I sighed and then I layed back into my bed. 'ka-chunk' I heard the door open and close. I heard two voices come into the house. Kei and Aomine.

I sighed and then I forced myself to take a nap....

*yawn* I woke up and it was 7:23. I took a long nap. I needed some air, im suffocating in this house. I walked out of my room and then walked down the stairs quietly. I slipped my shoes on and then closed the door. Just before I closed it fully FWOOSH! The door swung open and I looked to see who was holding onto the other side of the door.

"Aomine. what are you doing?" he looked really pissed and then shouted. "what are YOU doing?!" I jumped and then I tried to get away. I turned and then started running away. But what was I running from?

I ran faster than i had ever tried in my life. I ran and ran until I noticed I had no idea where I was going. I stopped and then began walking. I turned the corner and then saw the basketball court. 'I ran this far..'

I walked towards the courts and just looked. I adverted my eyes and then walked to a nearby fast food place. I walked in and saw a face I hadn't seen in a while. Kuroko.

I ordered a drink and then I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked shocked to see me here and sweating. I jumbled my words. "c-can I s-sit here..?" he smiled and then nodded. Id never seen him smile but its something he should do more.

"..so...why are you here..?" I blinked a couple of times. "u-uh...im thirsty.." he looked stone faced but I could tell he was disappointed. "no. I mean-what are you doing here." I twitched and forced a smile at him. "I told you..im thirsty."

The mood turned really foul now. "stop it." I forced another smile at him. "s-stop what?" I looked at him and he looked serious. "that smile is a lie. did you show Aomine that?"

I was shocked and I didn't have anything to say. "so you did. Aomine is an expert at noticing lies. especially if you were to tell them." I twitched and I was way out of my comfort zone.

Kuroko suddenly stood up. "im going to use the bathroom." I nodded and then he left me alone to stare at his shake. Vanilla. I sat there just looking at the shake until BAM! The doors of the fast food place was opened fiercely. The bells hanging on the door shook violently. I turned to look at who did that.

Aomine.