I Love You Too

Its been more than half the month now. Today is the graduation ceremony. Things between me and Aomine became more distant now that he's having meetings and appointments now. We don't spend much time together because of all his planning to go to America. He has agents coming over to the house constantly to discuss what he's going to do in America too.

"Tora Hitsuragi." I snapped out of my thoughts and walked up to the principal to receive my high school diploma. I smiled as I saw the whole team, Kei, Toko, Suzu, The generation of miracles, and Aomine's mother shouting for me. I looked and saw Aomine smiling and I smiled back. I walked back to my seat and then classmates around me congratulated me. After the ceremony everyone met up with their families and took pictures while receiving gifts.

I looked around lost and surrounded by happy families that I didn't have. I felt something grab my shoulder and I turned around. "granny..." My grandmother smiled and then handed me flowers and then hugged me. "you're parents are proud of you...im sure of it." I smiled and then I hugged back. She pulled us apart and then looked in the different direction. "go. to him." I looked to where she was looking and saw Aomine looking around.

Our eyes met and he ran over to me. He hugged me tight and then smiled brightly. My granny smiled at us and then waved and walked off. We waved back and she disappeared into the crowd. Me and Aomine heard shouting and we saw everybody rushing towards us. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!" I was about to get squashed until I got lifted up and was safe from living the bug life. I looked behind me and saw that Aomine was lifting me up high while everyone was spitting dirt out of their mouths.

"watch it you idiots!!" They all rubbed their heads and apologized. Aomine's mom came and gave me balloons while Kei and Toko gave me chocolates. Suddenly I got tackled from behind and I saw that it was the generation of miracles! They all gave me little gifts while Murasakibara showered me with different mango candies. We all took pictures and then everyone headed to our house. We all ate food that we got on the way here and we laughed and messed around.

I finished eating a cupcake and then looked at Akashi and he looked really suspicious until BAM! Akashi bumped into me and I fell forward Aomine who was sitting on the couch. "EEEKKK!!!!" Aomine looked shocked and couldn't react fast enough. SMOOCH! Everyone let out a "Ooooo" Me and Aomine were kissing and I was going to pull away but I heard a click! I pulled away fast to see Akashi smiling while taking a picture. "AKASHI!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I was getting up until I got pulled back. "yummy that was sweet. actually I like this graduation gift best." Aomine pulled me in while I was sitting on his lap. He kissed me on the lips as I was trying to shout and everyone saw a very passionate kiss between me and Aomine. I finally broke away and hid behind Midorima. "save me he's going to eat me.. T^T" Aomine got up and tried grabbing me and I held onto Midorima's back. He eventually got behind Midorima and tried to grab me. "what the-" I saw that he was about to get me and I ran behind Murasakibara. "shh..." Murasakibara hushed me and then picked me up. He's so big that his chest hid me. "im going to use the bathroom."

He snuck me out of the room and let me down. "thanks =_=" he nodded and then handed me a cup with jello. "its time." I smiled and then dropped the cup on the floor and walked into my room with Akashi and the rest of the generation of miracles.

~~~AOMINE POV~~~

"Damn it." where the hell was she? I checked everywhere and so did everyone else. "damn she's too slick." now how the hell could she sneak out the room without me noticing? I took a look at the room and checked to see who was here. Wait. Where's the power rangers? (aka: generation of miracles. Aomine calls them this because of their different hair colors.) They all said they went to use the bathroom and the only way she could get out is from hiding behind someone huge. Someone huge...THE SWEET TOOTH!

I ran out of the room and saw a plastic cup on the floor with a note on the floor. I looked at the cup and saw jello. "oh damn..." I picked up the note and it was in Akashi's handwriting. 'come upstairs slowpoke!' I ran upstairs and saw that the light from Tora's room was shining under the door. I opened the door to see everyone looking at Tora sleeping on her bed. Kise was looking really happy at her and it pissed me off beyond words. Akashi looked towards me as everyone watched her sleeping face. "I knew it was you guys." Akashi laughed at me. "how so?" I growled and held the jello cup in my hand. "its the same frikking jello you guys used to make me sleep so you guys could doodle on me with permanent marker!! how the hell could I forget?!" He laughed and then looked towards Tora and I walked closer. Akashi stood up and looked at me seriously.

"do you plan on leaving her? we don't plan on you hurting a dear friend." I looked shocked at Akashi and the rest of the generation of miracles. I returned the expression. "no. if I were a NICE guy I would but im a really bad selfish kitty. She's mine and always will be." They all looked at me and then smiled in relief. "hear that Tora?" Tora got up and smiled and jumped into my arms hugging me. "yeah. if you did leave id never forgive you..." I realized that it was all planned out and then I blushed a little but the hugged her back. My little kitty.

The stupid power rangers left the room and shut the door, leaving only us in the room. "why didn't you just ask me yourself?" she snuggled into my chest and that's one thing I can't resist about her. She sniffled and I felt warm drops on my shirt. "b-because you've been so busy...I didn't want to bother you..but I was.lonely too.." I smiled in relief and then pulled her face so we were face to face. I rubbed her cheek and then her tears. "geez. this isn't fair. if you act like this I wont be able to leave." I kissed her gently on the forehead and then she stopped her tears and calmed down. I swear I heard a click but it must have been my imagination. She gave me that killer smile of hers and then we walked out of the room, hand in hand. "pffff. but they drew on you with permanent marker?" I blushed and held her hand tightly. "oh be quiet." she let out a chuckle that shot at my heart. I brushed it off as we walked downstairs.

GOM: *walks in the room.* Akashi did you get it?

Akashi: *walks out of the closet.* yeah. and here you go.

Aomine's mom: why thank you! now to add it to their album! I'll give a copy to you guys too!

~~~NORMAL POV~~~

At least I knew that Aomine wasn't going to just leave me. I smiled as we walked downstairs and then walked into the room with the others. "we're back-" we looked in the room and saw the team in their underpants while dancing in the room. "shield your eyes!!" Aomine covered my eyes and then dragged me away and shut the door. "STAY HERE." I saw how scary he looked and then nodded in response. He walked back into the room while slamming the door.

What the heck was he doing in there?!!? I heard blood curdling screaming and the boys yelling for help and things went quiet. I twitched as the door opened and Aomine came out. "come in now." I walked in and saw everybody was sitting down in their clothes and they looked normal while laughing and chatting. "w-what did you do..?" I looked towards Aomine and he smirked evilly. "eh. nothing much." I frowned and he smiled. Later on the night he made them clean up and then kicked them out the house.

We shut off all the lights downstairs and then we went into his room. Its been a while since we've been together in his room. We shut the lights off and then we lied next to eachother in his bed. I snuggled into his chest and he held me securely. "hey.." I looked up towards him and he looked back at me. "what?" he frowned and then held me into his chest. "im leaving after this week.." I felt sadness overcome me and then I snuggled into his warm chest like it would be the last time. "way to kill the mood.." he chuckled and then kissed my ear. "ill just bring it back to life then." he kissed me on the forehead and then the lips next. "see? now sleep. it was a long day today." I smiled and then kissed him on the cheek which surprised him. "yeah" I snuggled back into his chest and i heard his heart beating fast like mine. "way to make me not want to sleep." I laughed and then closed me eyes. "just deal with it..im sleeping..g'night.." he sighed and then chuckled. He ran his fingers through my hair and whispered down my neck. "good night. I love you." I was drifting to sleep but tried replying.

"mnnm..love you..too...mnmm..."