Doctors Office - Minsung

I don't really like putting putting to much commentary at the end or beginning of the chapters so this is your warning for the book, smut will be most often presented within the chapters and the 'includes:' will always be there. Don't judge and have fun reading

Includes: cussing, office (?) Sex, degradation, cross dressing, slight begging, over-stimulation, crying, quick aftercare

Minhos heels clacked on the tile floor as he walked to the waiting room, not bothering to look up while scrolling on his phone. He had an amazingly huge ego. I mean he looked like he would -the pretty face and the way his hips swayed while he walked. He expected others to walk around him, thus giving reason why he didn't feel the need to look up.

Minho is a internet star, despite his dirty history with streaming sites and other things of the such, he was a model that everyone - from teenage girls to older men -drooled over. Who couldn't; his body was gorgeous and his face like a sculpture made by ancient artisins. But beside that, he -due to the videos that he made in his free time away from most of the public- required check ups just to make sure his body was in good condition enough to keep doing whatever he did in his free time for more money. These checkups were conducted within his lower region, he wasn't uncomfortable with this (for reasons) but he knew that whether he was going to make the videos or not, health is important. ( more now that he does in factly make the videos )

Minho really didn't need the money, he just wanted it. (And for that matter to show off his body) it was always fun messing with men who thought that they could truly have a chance with minho. Since he put himself on such a high pedestal and had, again, an amazingly large ego, he knew that he was a prize for anyone that could get their hands on him. That is but about one person;

Han jisung.

-his doctor.

He always thought the young man was attractive, his chest and arm muscles prominent in the white button up he wore behind the white coat of sorts during his work hours. The navy dress pants that were tight on his legs and his black hair that curved behind his ear on top of his head. The eyebrow piercing, the straight white teeth, the man's cold resting face and his piercing glare, it all drove minho absolutely crazy. Thinking about it as he put his phone into his beige purse made him want to hike his skirt down a bit just to ensure that no one could notice if he had gotten a boner. He adjusted his silk white button up and as said, hiked his skirt down a bit as he sat down.

"Lee Minho," the nurse greeted him with warming tone and a soft smile.

She walked him to Jisungs office, making small talk as she held her smile. Minho wasn't rude despite his attitude he had towards some, he responded in a similar tone, shooting back the same smile. He couldn't hold it for long though, he was getting giddy from the thought of jisungs fingers being up his ass. Though he had that thought only on his mind at the moment, he decided to keep it out of the shortened conversation between him and the nurse.

"Well here his office is, he'll be in there shortly, maybe he's coming back from his lunch break" the nurse waved her goodbye as Minho nodded

He wanted today to be different, Minho was determined to seduce his doctor. His previous efforts failed and were ended briefly by the doctor ending the small talk. By now Minho had tried flirting, offering him a night at his house, even dirty talk. What he planned wasn't too different but he did plan to be a bit over the top. He wanted to piss Jisung off until he just decided to get it over with so that Minho could stop bothering him. He wanted to actually have a relationship with the solitary man but he decided this would be enough for now.

"Minho?" He heard a voice say as he finally looked up from his phone, turning the device off and placing it into his purse.

"Ah!, Jisung" Minho replied, standing up only to be looked down on by the doctor holding his clipboard.