Hotel pool - minsung

Includes// degrading, choking, crying, voyeurism, rough in general

For SunQuokka hope u love it 🫶💕

"Look hyung, the hotel has a pool!" Jisung exclaims, Minho cooing at him.

"You excited for the pool baby?" Minho kisses Jisungs forehead, the younger nodding quickly.

...

"Time to go down to the pool love, cmon" Minho tells Jisung as he fixes his shorts.

Jisungs eyes immediately fall to the pair of tight black shorts his boyfriend has on, spit collecting in his mouth at the sight.

"Uhm yea, give me... a sec," Jisung can't take his eyes off of the shorts.

They get to the pool they meet up with the other members, Minho staying close to Jisung at all times.

Minho sits on the edge of the pool, watching his boyfriend play games with the kids. Jisungs eyes wander to Minhos thighs in the shorts and wet, distracting him for longer than it should.

When Minho finally gets fully in the water, all everyone is doing is talking in the pool while he presses himself against Jisung. He moves his hips back onto his boyfriends, moving his waist in circles and up and down.

Jisung grabs his waist, guiding him to where he needs it, "Fuck Min.." he groans into the oldest ear.

"You're such a slut, everyone is here baby" Jisung whispers into Minhos ear.

Minhos motions falter at that, the words making him hot all over.

"I'll take the kids back to the hotel, they're all tired." Chan reassures the couple.

Just as Minho is about to respond, Jisung brings his hips back hard, touching over his bulge. Minho suppresses a moan, face red in embarrassment.

Once it's only the two in the pool, Jisung doesn't hesitate to carry his boyfriend out of the water and put him on one of the deck chairs.

He puts Minhos legs over his, immediately pulling his shorts down and kissing him.

"Jisung!" Minho exclaims, "we're in public!"

"We both know that you like it, don't try to act like you don't." Jisung whispers in his ear as he gets on his knees.

He drools over Minhos hole before pressing his tongue against it. Minhos hands fly to Jisungs hair, his back arching upwards. Jisung hums in response as he works his tongue, holding his boyfriend's legs open. When he pulls off, he takes himself out of the swim shorts he had on and aligns himself with his boyfriend, pushing in quickly.

Minho watches as it happens, moaning at the sight of Jisung filling him up.

"Such a fucking slut," Jisung folds Minhos legs to his head as he increases his pace, "I bet us being in public makes you even hornier baby,"

Minho moans loud as his eyes roll back, "fuck Ji-sung I- ugh" Minhos throat is wrecked by harsh moans and high pitched squeaks as his boyfriend goes deeper.

"Pretty slut gonna cum for me?" Jisung puts his hand around his boyfriend's throat, pinning him down even harsher.

"Jisung! Ah!" Minho moans over and over, his sounds a mantra of his boyfriend's name, "oh fuck.." his eyes roll back hard, waves of pleasure washing over him as Jisung fucks into him roughly.

"There you go, such a pretty whore." Jisung leans closer to put Minhos legs atop his shoulders and push against Minhos lower stomach, angling his hips into the area he pushes on.

"Wait fuck-! Jisung please no- ah.." Minho tries to beg before he gives up, letting his body get used and bent like a toy.

"That's it baby, take it like the dirty fucking slut you are." Jisung presses down on Minhos stomach and chokes him harder, "just my stupid sex doll"

"Yes-yes Jisung, p-please," Minho cries, "just y-your toy"

"My pretty little slut." Jisung says in his boyfriends ear before he pulls out, making sure to lower Minhos legs carefully. "Always doing so so good for me baby."

All done!!!
Hope you love itttt
Leave lots and lots of comment evb
Love y'all 💕