heels- minsung

Includes// cock stepping, crying, coming in pants, cross dressing, office setting, hair pulling, ect.

Minho doesn't usually wear skirts to work, or heels for that matter. It's just that he had just bought a black pencil skirt, and some new heels. Minho was never ashamed or embarrassed to show that he (occasionally) cross dressed and that he was gay, yes, he got questioned a lot by his older women co-workers but he didn't mind. And from those questions Minho gained a bond with his co-workers, telling them about new clothes he had bought, finances, and all the gossip and drama in the company- he also told them about how hot he thinks their boss is. Of course, the ladies don't agree with him because most of them are married, but love seeing their boss and Minho interact. And speaking of skirts and his boss, Minho decided to wear it the day after he got it to work, knowing that it was Monday and his boss would be the most pent up so he just wanted to test the possibilities of his boss being able to relase that stress.

He walks in holding two cups of coffee, one for him and for his boss. He doesn't have any deliberate plan or anything to woo his boss but he does know his way around teasing and flirting- especially when it comes to Jisung. He knocks on the door before peaking in to see Jisung rubbing the bridge of his nose, but smiling when he sees Minho at the door.

"Hi Minho, come in," Jisung says with that heart-shaped smile that always makes Minhos heart melt

"Good morning sir, brought you a coffee so that you'd be energized," Minho places the drink on the boss' desk

"Please, call me Jisung" He says before taking a sip of his coffee. He lets out a satisfactory 'ahh' after swallowing

Minho lets out a small laugh, "I'm glad you like it, Jisung," and leaves the room, slightly swaying his hips in a way that would drive only Jisung crazy.

Jisung eyes him through the glass windows of his office, staring at him before he shakes his head, trying to disregard his filthy thoughts.

...

All the way until his lunch break, Jisung has been thinking about Minho- his outfit, his heels, the glint in his eyes that knows how Jisung feels when he says his name, his walk- everything possible. That is until his thoughts are interrupted, peeking out of his office and seeing Minho talk with another one of his coworkers. Minho laughs foxily, playfully pushing the others chest. The coworker moves closer to Minho, Minho looking up at him and batting his eyelashes as he draws circles on his chest. 'When is your shift over" he sees Minho mouth from his office window, anger and jealousy bubbling inside him.

He puts on a fake smile as he walks out of his office to greet the two,

"This is a space for work, not flirting thank you very much. Minho I would like you in my office as soon as possible," He says as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

The other coworker clears his throat and leaves, watching Minho mouth a 'call me' with a wink.

Minho sighs in annoyance, "What is it you want, Jisung? You interrupted me"

Jisung doesn't answer him right away, he pulls the curtains of his glass office windows and locks the door.

"What is it, Ji? Pent up, hm?" Minho watches him sit down in his chair, "seems to me that your a bit stressed, sir"

He comes behind Jisung in his chair and runs his hands across the wide shoulders, lowering his head closer to Jisung and moving his hands to Jisungs dick,

"Would you like me to help?" Minho purrs in his ear, beginning to undo his tie and shirt.

"Listen, I just don't want you flirting with people, especially in our work space Minho," Jisung breathily says, trying to ignore the soft lips brushing against his neck.