Help out - Danceracha

Includes: usage of feminine pet names, begging, over-stimulation, speaking in third person, mirror sex, degradation, praising, cum swallowing

Felix sat on his bed, his hands quickly typing on the phone screen. He felt so hot and for some reason very needy at the moment.

The text he sent had a few spelling errors due the boys sweaty fingertips slipping every now and then while sliding across the screen. He put his phone down, not even bothering to check his phone again. Panting heavily, hands in his lap covering the tent that had formed in his underwear he flipped his phone over, biting his lip as he let out soft whimpers, on edge as he subconsciously moved his hips forward, trying to create friction.

"Please- hah - hurry..." He pleads, even though no one is in the room with him.

He soon hears the door open, two boys walk through,

"Are you okay?, I brought minho with me just in case you needed more hel-..." Hyunjin stopped, noticing the boy's strange actions and heavy breathing .

"Are you okay...?" He asked again, his tone showing his confusion.

"Yeah lixie, you don't look too good..." minho commented, moving closer to the bed.

"I- hah.. - need..." The boy was unable to finish his sentence, feeling too much under-stimulated bliss in the moment.

Minho rubbed his hand on the boys arm, trying to comfort him in a sense, however only making the boy let out a slight whine. Hyunjin then did the same, trying his best to comfort felix. Felix then lightly grabbed both of their hands, looking up at the two with lust-filled eyes,

"I really need you right n-now, b-both of you. I want you to t-touch me, fill me up please," The boy pleaded, running the two hands along his body.

"I-I'm r-really needy right now a-and I trust you guys so please help m-me. I've prepped myself already just please-" Felix begged now guiding the hands under his sweater.

The boys glanced at each other then smirked, they moved their hands upwards, fingertips gliding across the soft skin of the small boys stomach, then to his nipples, making him whimper loudly.

The two boys kneeled on the bed, slightly pushing felix back, laying him on his back. Hyunjin started to kiss the inside of his thighs, felix taking a handful of the boys hair in his hands, moaning at the simple touch. Meanwhile, minho was taking off his shirt but then noticing the other two. Becoming intrigued he places his head next to hyunjins, making the whining boys legs spread wider.

They stopped, pulling felix up to a sitting position, taking off his sweater and underwear then pushing him back down. They kiss his stomach as Minho went up to felixs ear,

"Don't worry princess, we'll take care of you, okay?" He said in a soft tone,

"It'll feel good baby, just relax right now okay?, Just be good and lay there for us alright?" The other said, reassuring the boy below the two. I

He nodded. Hyunjin began to softly stroke the boy as the oldest of the three applied lube to his fingers. He prodded his fingers around the boys hole, teasing him just to see the look of desperation on his face, even if he knew it was a bit cruel.

"P-please hurry!" Felix whines, closing his eyes and biting his lip

Minho was satisfied and inserted his fingers into the whining boy. He whimpered, the fingers a bit cold. As he got used to the satisfactory feeling of the pleasure, he was a moaning mess, fucking himself down minhos fingers. His eyes rolled back as he had a slight smile on his face, glad that he was finally feeling so much pleasure. Hyunjin stroked him faster now, toying with his nipples while minho slipped in another finger.