roomates - 2chan

Includes// boypussy changbin, squirting, degration, overstimulation, voyeurism, enemies to lovers, ect.

Request from changbinsarmlock_ 💓

"I'm not any happier than you are." Chan glares at Changbin.

"How much you wanna bet I'm even more pissed off?" Changbin rolls his eyes.

"Here you go again," Chan complains, "always saying some shit that you know would piss me off."

"Yea, yea whatever." Changbin scoffs at Chans comment, "just make sure to jerk off on your side of the room only."

"Oh fuck off!" Chan says annoyed, slamming the door to his dorm room as he walks out.

...

"It's fucking ridiculous!" Chan explains to Felix and Seungmin, "I already have to write this 5 page fucking essay within the first 2 weeks of the semester and I come to find out that Seo Changbin is my fucking roommate?!"

Chan obviously doesn't like Changbin. He hasn't since freshman year of collage.

He didn't despise the guy it's just that, he was so-

So much better than him.

His biceps were bigger and his chest was fuller. He had better grades and went to the gym more often. He had more friends and he could just do everything better than Chan and he could pull of skirts and fishnets and he was so fucking hot. So unbearably hot.

To Changbin, Chan has been his crush. Yea sometimes he hated his guts, but god he wanted Chan to fuck him stupid. His arms and his chest, his nose that Changbin fingered himself thinking about riding so often; everything about Chan just made him so fucking hot. So unbearably hot.

...

Days go past and the two keep up the banter, curse words and yells being routine in their daily interactions. This time, Changbin has left his clothes on Chans bed.

Chan huffs as he plops down on his bed, disregarding his backpack on the floor before arching his back at a spike of pain. He sits up and realizes that he had layed down on what was a studded belt. He looks around and notices that there was many, many more clothing items on his bed. A pleated skirt, the belt, a pair of grey sweats, a skin-tight white crop top, and fucking lace panties.

Although Chan is annoyed, the sight of the panties make Chan bite his lip; thinking of how his roommate would look in them. He shakes his head to get rid of the thoughts before yelling out his roommates name.

He walks to the bathroom, ready to lecture Changbin before he hears small whimpers coming from the shower. He pushes the door open just a little more, peering in to hear more clear.

"Fuck..," He hears Changbin whine, "p-please mommy- hyung- please please fuck me, Chan-hyung, please."

Chans eyes go wide at the sound of the moaning of his name. He hurriedly goes back to his bed, trying to absorb everything that he had heard.

Soon after, Changbin comes out of the shower with wet hair and a towel around his waist.

"You left your clothes on my bed." Chan says with monotone in his voice.

"So then move them," Changbin says with attitude, rolling his eyes.

"Yea, I already did asshole." Chan scoffs.

Changbin walks off to the bathroom with a snarky remark to get dressed. When he's done putting on the little clothes he brung into the bathroom with him, he goes to his shared kitchen.

He stands with his back facing his roommate before he feels strong arms snake around his waist.

"What are you-?" Changbin questions

"Mommy, huh?" Chan says close in Changbins ear.

Changbin goes red. Everything stops for a second before he soaks it in. Chan had heard him, fuck, he probably saw him too. He was so embarrassed and so, so fucking wet.

Changbin gulps, "w-what?"

"I heard you in the shower sweetheart," Chan says lowly, "playing with your pretty pussy begging for mommy to fill you up."

Changbin feels himself gush at Chans words, suppressing a whine.

"Want that?" Chan grips on his waist, "want mommy to fuck you full?"

Changbin moans at that, "y-yea- yes- please."

Chan smiles against Changbins skin, snaking his hands down his shorts.

"Fuck." Chan feels his roommates panties, "so wet for me baby."

Changbin nods and whimpers, letting his head fall back onto Chans shoulder.

They move from the kitchen to Changbins bed, mouths moving together the entirety of the way.  Chan lays Changbin on his back, going between his legs as he pulls off the others shorts and pushes his panties aside.

"So pretty," Chan spits onto Changbins pussy, "such a fucking slut. Touching yourself in our shower and getting soaked before I even touch you."

Chan moves his thumb back and forth across the others clit, watching the way Changbins eyes flutter closed. He spreads the wetness around with his fingers before rubbing against his entrance.

"Loosen up for me, pretty." Chan tells Changbin and he complies, making it a bit easier for Chans fingers to find their way into him by relaxing, "good girl."

Changbin gushes around Chans fingers, moaning as his eyes roll back.

"Harder, p-please, please." He begs.

"Such a fucking slut, can't just take what I give you, hm?" Chan pushes his fingers deeper and curls them upwards, hitting a spot deep inside that makes Changbin let out a squeak.

"Sound so pretty, baby," Chan praises, "gonna cum on mommys fingers?"

"Yes- ah! yes, yes mommy-" Changbin babbles, "fuck mommy- gonna- gonna s-ah-!"

Chan laughs with mockery in his voice, "Oh baby. Gonna squirt all over mommy? Already?"

The tone of Chans voice is all it takes to push Changbin over the edge, liquid squirting out of him and wetting Chans fingers and the little clothes he had on. Changbin shakes as his eyes roll back endlessly, his legs closing around Chans wrist.

"So fucking needy and desperate, such a fucking whore." Chan says as he pulls his fingers out and spits, letting it dribble down onto his cock.

Chan begins to push himself in, groaning at the tight and wet feeling.

"W-wait! Sensitive- please." Changbin cries as he fists at Chans chest.

"You can take it, be a good girl and let mommy fill you up, hm?" Chan shushes Changbin as he pushes in, brain filling with the cries of the boy under him.

Changbin endures the sensitivity, quietly ushering phrases and letting out small whines while Chan pushes in.

"There you go," Chan kisses Changbin, "good girl." He starts to slide back out.

Changbin whimpers pathetically as he tenses around Chan, shutting his eyes tight. Chan continues his pace, whispering sweetly into Changbins ear as he rubs his hand on his thigh as he gradually speeds up his pace.

"F-faster, I- I can take it mommy." Changbin reassures Chan

When Chan speeds up his pace, whines and whimpers become Changbins only form of communication. His eyes roll back over and over before he starts to warn Chan that he's close again. His words are blabbes, but Chan understands. He pistons his hips faster and deeper before Changbin is gushing around him, eyes rolled back and jaw open in a silent scream.

"That's it baby," Chans hips falter as he finishes, "cum on mommys cock, such a good girl for mommy."

When Chan pulls out Changbin whines,

"Well now my sheets are all wet"

Tell me what yall think cs this is my first time doing smthn like this
Leave lots n lots of comments!
Love yall! 💕