walking in the rain- Minho (angst)

I don't usually write angst but I was bored it's not that good but whatever.

"Just get it right!" Minho holds the bridge of his nose, "for fucks sake Chan, every. single. time you get it wrong."

The other members are quiet, watching the tense moment between the two oldest.

Chan looks back at Minho with the same glare, but with a cocky smirk on his face. Minho is filled with rage, seeing red as he resists from screaming, crying, and swearing all at the same time.

"Hyung, it-" Felix tries to calm the situation down being the sweet boy he his but gets cut off

"changbin, take the boys back home" Minho sighs

Changbin nods, leading the rest of the group out of the dance studio.

Once the room is empty Chan walks towards him,

"Why are you so mad? You know I'll get it right, I always overwork myself anyways" Chan rolls his eyes and starts to pack up.

"You think I don't?" Minho scoffs, "I take care of the rest of the members when you can't, stay in the company building just making choreo that almost never gets passed by our manager no matter how long I took on it, I cook everything we eat nearly, I never cry in front of our fans, everyday I collapse, I feel like I'm going to faint. Do you know the shit that I go through? Huh? Do you?" Minhos voice is calm but his eyes are tired, tears running down his cheeks,

"But if you want to keep arguing everyday in front of the younger members then fine," Minho picks up his things, "I'll just leave," he sighs, "I'll just leave all of you alone and leave the company."

Chan watches him with guilt and shock, "Minho, i- I didnt-"

Then he watches the door shut.

Minho still walks out with his head up, heaving his bag behind him, shoving his way out of the members when he finds them outside of the door.

"Hyung," Jisung tries to lure him back but not even he can, the members watching Minho walk away- some with their heads down, and others looking at Chan in the practice room.

Minho lets the tears fall, pushing the door open and seeing it rain.

"Don't even have a fucking umbrella" minho sighs again,

He walks in the rain, slow and sulken.

He thinks about the night that made him think his life was over. The night he walked in the rain alone after being told he wasn't wanted. The night he was decided as unnecessary to the group. He walked in the rain back home, alone and sorrowful.

"I always like walking the rain, so no one can see me crying." - Charlie Chaplin

.