mouth - minsung

Includes// mouth fucking, very VERY harsh and rough, degrading, graphic language, lots of spit and drool, very very messy, crying, slapping, choking, ect.

This is very graphic and prettyyyy rough so this is ur TW 💋

"Fuck.." Jisung watches Minhos mouth sink down onto his cock, "so fucking slutty."

Minho looks up at him with his eyebrows tented ,

"Cmon baby don't look at me like that." Jisung grabs Minhos hair, "I'm doing you a favor. You should be thanking me. Say thank you."

Minho lets out a choked 'thanks' around Jisungs girth, avoiding Jisungs eyes.

"What'd you say?" Jisung eggs him on

Minho tries to say thanks again, gagging around the dick in his mouth.

"Cmon say it clear." Jisung slaps Minhos cheek, leaving a red mark on his face.

Minho tries again but is cut off by Jisung thrusting harshly into his mouth and throat. He gags endlessly and moans staccato, his hair moving along with Jisungs movements.

Jisung roughly pulls out of Minhos mouth and grabs his face, "What are you? Huh? Say it." Jisung slaps Minho across the face and pulls his head up by his hair.

"Y-your bitch," Minho looks up at him with teary eyes as he breathes heavily.

"There you go." Jisung forces Minhos mouth back open, fucking his mouth with fervor.

Minho gags pathetically and chokes, teary eyes looking up at Jisung.

"What?" Jisung pulls his hair harder, "did you think you could just come over looking like that and nothing would happen?"

Minho tries to nod but he can't, a choked sob trying but failing to leave his mouth. It starts to get harder and harder to breath, and Minho tries to say something and it's anything but easy,

Jisung pulls out of Minhos mouth, a string of cum and spit drawing between Minhos red lips and Jisungs tip.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" Jisung spits on his face, "dumb bitch."

Minho keens at the words, shutting his eyes tight as he ruts against his own hand in between his legs.

"Look at me, whore." Jisung says.

Minho tries to look up at Jisung but his eyes roll back as he finishes, a moan sending vibrations through Jisungs cock.

"Did I fucking say you could get off?" Jisung slaps him hard, a clear imprint of his hand shown in bright red on Minhos cheek.

"N-no sir." Minho looks up.

"You don't even know how fucking hard I'm gonna ruin you."

Concept I wanted to try 😍
Tell me what u think 💋
Leave comments n everything
(A full chapter is coming out tonighttt)