assasin - minchan

Includes// guns, ex-husbands, cheating (no angst), thigh fucking, praise, degrading, crying, begging

Notes: idk why I wrote this just felt like it, pls leave comments, requests, and suggestions!!

He cocks his gun as he ducks and moves forwards, steps inaudible. He stops and swiftly moves behind a corner, his head turned.

"Well would you look at that," An unidentified voice says from in front of him.

He quickly looks in front of him with his gun pointed towards the man, who just happens to be Chan- his ex-husband.

"Looking good Min, like the new hair," Chan compliments

"Don't look too bad yourself," Minho looks him up and down, "guess we're on the same mission,"

"Guess so," Chan moves closer, "mind if I follow you?"

"You'll do it anyways," Minho rolls his eyes

He keeps moving down the dark hallway, eyes looking side to side as Chan follows behind him.

"Could you not breath on my fucking neck?" Minho says through his teeth.

Chan mumbles a quick 'sorry' before backing up a bit, hiding a smirk on his face. He looks down and wolf whistles, making Minho turn around,

"What are you whistling at, Christopher?" He looks at him with a straight face,

"That ass is lookin' especially nice today, min," Chan raises his eyes brows suggestive-ly, "been doing squats?"

Minho rolls his eyes and is about to respond with a snarky 'no.' but he's interrupted by footsteps and sounds of guns loading.

He looks and finds that at least five guards are standing in front of them, guns pointed at their heads.

He tucks his gun in his pants,

"I got this one Channie," He says as he looks behind him.

He walks up to the guards and doesn't move until a gun is put to his head, quickly taking the gun out of the man's hands and wrapping his leg around his neck. He pins him down swiftly, sitting down on the guards back. He pulls out his gun and shoots the guard in the head, reaching behind him and shooting two others without looking. He then dodges a bullet and kills the shooter, looking at the two left.

"Who wants to go first?"

The guards look at each other in fear before looking back at Minho,

"Gosh, you people are so indecisive," Minho 'complains' before he pulls out another gun from the other side of his waistband,

"At least you guys get to die together, yeah?" Minho smiles as he tilts his head, shooting both at the same time in the head.

He tucks the guns into either side of his waistband,

"Lets go." He says, stepping over the bodies on the floor.

Chan shakes his head in sheer disbelief and walks behind Minho.

...

They make their way to the office of the CEO they were assigned to kill, moving along the walls. they open the door and find the CEO standing behind 10 more guards.

"Really? Ten? Jeez, I can still see you. This isn't hide and seek." Minho says before shooting him directly in the forehead

"First one to kill 5 gets the briefcase!" Chan yells before shooting one guard,

"Oh please, I could kill ten before you kill two, senior" Minho says, shooting two while pinning one to the ground

"Yea sure, babe" Chan says over his shoulder