Improvment - minchanlix (not him pt.2)

Includes// begging, choking, "mommy", "daddy", feminization, basically prostitution, crying, etc.

Basically everyone's a slut so this is gonna be unrealistic 😝

"If you take one I'll take one," Felix says with two shot glasses in front of him.

"You know I don't like rum lixie," Minho says as he downs the alcohol, "but anything for you." Minho grabs his jaw and kisses him, moving around the alcohol between their mouths and tongues.

Felix smiles against Minhos mouth as he finally swallows, dropping his hands that were on Minhos waist.

"You're so adorable." Minho taps Felix on the nose.

"Are you two done now," Hyunjin huffs, "you can't just make out in front of me and leave me out completely."

"Cmere Hyunjin," Minho grabs his jaw, letting the spit and rum mixture dribble off his tongue into the bartenders mouth, "there you go."

Hyunjin just looks up with rosey cheeks and a giddy smile.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who gets special treatment." Chan says as he comes from behind, wrapping his arms around Minhos waist.

"Hey baby," Minho turns around and kisses him as if they were a couple.

"Can you two stop that." Felix rolls his eyes as he complains

"Why? Lixie jealous because he doesn't get a kiss too?" Minho cups Felix's face with both hands, "poor baby." He fakes a pout.

"Maybe I am jealous." Felix looks away when he rolls his eyes.

Minho smiles as he turns to kiss Chan once more, getting some spit from his mouth into himselves before he kisses Felix.

"Just so that you can taste both of us." Minho pats Felix on the head.

Felix smiles up at Minho with wide glossy eyes just before their manager yells at them to get off break.

"I can't wait to have some fun with you," Chan says with his chin propped up on Minho's shoulder, "gonna be real fun with the three of us."

"I bet it will," Minho smiles down at Felix.

"Bye pretty." Chan says with a smack to Minhos butt, "and bye to you too gorgeous." He leaves a kiss on Felix's lips.

...

Minhos pocket buzzes and he pulls out his phone to see a text from Chan,

Come down to the room, got a pretty surprise for you.

And Minho finds himself walking before he realizes it.

When he gets to the room he's met with high pitched squeaks and moans coming from Felix's mouth.

"C-Chan ah! P-please please! O-oh! ah!" Felix whines with his back arched so high it looks like it hurts.

"Shh shh it's okay princess," Chan leans forward to kiss at Felix's chest, "take it like a good girl."

Minho makes his way to the bed, sitting on the edge of it and beginning to stroke Felix's hair.

"So so pretty," Minho coos, "taking it so so well love,"

Felix whimpers at the realization of Minhos presence, his face contorting into a lewd expression.

"Hey pretty," Chan kisses Minho while still thrusting into Felix.

Minho kisses back with a smile, "I'm a little upset you decided to ruin him already, wanted to be part of that fun." He pouts.

"Princess can take more, he's barely even been touched." Chan smiles as he looks at Felix.

"Yea? Pretty baby hasn't even cum yet?" Minho asks Felix as he rubs his thumb on his cheek.

Felix shakes his head no as he nuzzles into Minhos hand.

"Then we'll make sure you do, thank you for being so responsive princess." Minho kisses Felix on the forehead.

Felix nods with an "mhm" before Chan begins to thrust again.

Minho begins to undo the zipper on his shorts, spitting on his cock when he pulls them down. He brings the tip to Felix's lips and at first they don't open, reluctant to take Minho in.

"Open up for mommy," Felix complies with a string of moans coming out of his mouth, "there you go, such a good girl."

Felix moans around Minhos length, his eyes going wide as Chan hits a spot deep inside of him that he hadn't yet.

"Taking daddy's cock so well, you're doing such a good job baby," Minho plays with Felix's hair softly as he fucks his face, "fuck and you're taking mommy so fucking well, using that pretty little mouth so good," Minho moans.

"Fuck pretty," Chan whines, "you're so- hng- so hot."

"Yea? Getting close just looking at me and princess?" Minho brings him close by his chin.

Chan nods frantically as he grabs Felix's hips and begins to speed up. Felix sobs around Minhos cock, tears running down his face.

Minho brings a hand to Felix's throat, smiling when the blonde boy's eyes roll back.

"Pretty baby," Minho smiles down at him, "I can feel my cock making an imprint on your throat baby, taking me so so deep." Minho places a hand on his lower stomach and presses, "and taking daddy so fucking deep here too,"

Felix and Chan moan in unison, cumming together at Minhos words.

"Take it for just a bit longer baby mommy's so close," Minho says as he shifts his position to be on Felix's chest, grabbing his hair and fucking into his face harshly.

Felix looks up at Minho as he gags and that's all it takes for the older to let go, a moan leaving his lips.

"That's it baby, did so so good for mommy." Minho smiles down at Felix as he pulls out, "let us use you like a good slut."

He takes his fingers and opens Felix's mouth, getting some of his own cum onto his fingers before getting Chans attention.

"Open up baby," Minho slips his fingers between Chans lips that are now in front of him.

"That's a good boy, taking mommy's fingers so well." Minho smiles at Chan condensingly.

...

"I guess he has improved." Felix shrugs before he takes a gulp of whiskey.

"Oh don't be like that," Minho says, "you were very very loud."

"Yea whatever." Felix looks away with a pink shade of blush on his cheeks.

"Thanks for the good time pretty," Chan kisses Minho as he pushes a stack of hundreds into his hands.

"You too princess, did amazing." Chan grabs Felix's chin and tilts his head up to meet his lips for a kiss as he slips a bundle of cash into his back pocket, "I improved, huh?" Chan smirks down at him as he pats Felix's ass before he walks away.

All done!!
Leave lots n lots of comments
I'm lowkey loving this plot and setting it makes me wanna do more parts 🤭
Love y'all!! 💕