my boss's drawer - 2min

Includes//gunplay but not super duper rough, oral fixation (basically just the excessive need to have something in your mouth), begging, degrading, He gets off because he knows there's a possibility that he can die idk how to explain it you'll get it later, crying, ect.

Minhos eyes are wide, staring at the matte black compant pistol he found in his boss's drawer. He closes his mouth before shutting the drawer, his mind having to register the image of a gun.

There is a very, very strict no weapon policy in their building, since there is highly valued information stored in the building and his boss is the person who inforces it the most. He pictures his boss holding a gun, shooting it, and reloading the clip with ease. His brain floods with images, now picturing his boss's gun down his throat while telling him just how pathetic he is. His legs press together at the thoughts of Seungmin, subconsciously biting his lip as he presses his clipboard close to his chest while his eyes flutter shut. He relaxes his body once his brain stops running everywhere, letting out a breathy sigh.

...

"Mr. Kim?" Minho knocks on Seungmins already opened door, "could I um- could I speak with you?"

"Please, call me Seungmin." Seungmin tells Minho as he puts down his coffee, "What is it, darling?"

It's not a flirty thing to Seungmin to call his assistant 'darling', but to Minho, it's a word that makes his heart jump.

"U-uhm," Minho mentally curses for stuttering, "when I was looking for those marketing files I was looking in your drawers, I found a- um- a g-gun." Minho fidgets in his seat.

"Ah, yes." Seungmin says calmly, "I thought you might find that, sorry you had to see it darling. I know you don't like violence and whatnot."

"N-no i-i was um," Minho is about to say 'fine', but he really wasn't 'fine' at the sight of the gun.

It made his mouth water. Made his legs press together, made his cheeks red, made him so fucking desperate for something so pathetic.

",I- I was okay, j-just didn't expect for you to have it," Minho says, ears red.

Seungmin hums and leans in closer on his forearms with his hands intertwined, "why's that?"

Minhos face goes red at the proximity of their faces, "w-well I mean you don't let anyone but the guards have weapons a-and you -"

"Do you like it?" Seungmin cuts him off and asks him, "The gun, did you like seeing it?"

"W-what?" Minho asks, blinking excessively.

"I saw you." Seungmin leans in close, "I saw you look in my drawers, pretty. Saw your jaw drop and then those cute top teeth bite down on your lip and how your eyes closed." Seungmin forms a list of every detail, "Oh but what I loved seeing; seeing your legs press together because you knew how pathetic it was to get that horny over a fucking gun."

Minhos brain turns to mush, feeling like jelly as he watches Seungmin stand up and grab the gun from his drawer.

Seungmin walks around his desk to where Minho is sitting,

"Face me, darling."

And Minho complies.

"Isn't it so pretty?" Seungmin asks as he pushes the gun against Minhos cheek.

He drags the barrel of the pistol up to Minhos lips,

"Open up, pretty."

Minho pliantly opens his mouth, spit immediately falling from his lips because he was already drooling from everything. Seungmin praises him as he pushes the gun into his mouth and Minho is going crazy.

He's so hard and so, so desperate that tears start to form in his eyes.

"Look at you," Seungmin pushes the gun further down Minhos throat, "such a pretty slut."

Minho moans around the gun, gagging around it as well. He starts to move against his hands that are in between his legs as the tears fall. Minho looks up in desperation, wanting to talk but not saying anything.

"What is it, pretty?" Seungmin tilts his head and takes the gun out of his assistants mouth.

"P-please," Minho whimpers, "need- ah- need it s-so bad sir please."

Minho is drunk on pleasure and his eyes are on the verge of rolling back.

"Be specific baby,"

"F-fuck me please. Need it, n-need it sir i- ngh- need it so bad please." Minho is moaning and drooling for no apparent reason, his pleasure fuled soley on the reminiscent taste of metal in his mouth.

Seungmin complies and sits Minho atop his desk, stripping his pants and leaving just his dress shirt. He brings two fingers to Minhos mouth, pressing them against his tounge and teeth. Minho moans over and over, keening at the feeling of his mouth being filled.

Seungmin draws his fingers back and guides then towards Minhos hole, pushing in while he watches Minho attempt to hide his face and whimpers.

Seungmin brings the gun up to the bottom side of Minhos jaw,

"Let me hear you." He demands.

Minho lets out a moan at the feeling of the barrel against his skin and his eyes roll back at the feeling of Seungmins fingers deep inside of him.

"G-gonna- hnn, S-Seungmin-" Minho drools.

Seungmin pulls his fingers out and Minho whines. Seungmin sets the gun down on Minhos stomach as he undoes his belt.

When he pushes in Minhos eyes roll back and he bites his lip, the sight making Seungmins brain become a mess. He leans down to kiss Minho, beginning to speed up his thrusts.

Minho breaks the kiss with a loud moan,

"Oh- ah! Seungmin- a-ah!" Minho moans over and over.

"Be quiet, yea? We're not the only ones in this building." Seungmin pushes the gun into Minhos mouth so make him quieter.

Minho nods frantically with the gun in his mouth as he shuts his eyes tight, crying in pleasure.

Seungmin thrusts hard, hitting Minhos sweet spot and it makes him moan loud. Seungmin clicks his tounge and moves his thumb to the gun, taking off the safety.

The click registers in Minhos mind and he cums, the idea of being hurt by Seungmins gun pushing him over the edge quickly.

Minho gargles on his spit over the gun, gagging and crying as Seungmin continues to fuck into him.

"I told you to be fucking quiet, yea?" Seungmin fucks into him hard and fast as he shoves the gun down his assistants throat harshly.

Minho sobs hard as he chokes around the gun, crying endlessly. Incoherent gargles of the words 'I'm sorry' and 'please' muffle around the gun that is now drenched in spit.

"So fucking stupid, can't even do the simplest thing." Seungmin tells Minho, thrusting deep as he finishes inside.

He pulls the gun out of Minhos mouth,

"And I know you know where the files are darling," Seungmin kisses Minho, "you just wanted an excuse to tell me you saw the gun."

Done!
Comment PLEASEEEE 🙏🙏🙏
this is my first time writing gunplay so tell me if it's okay
Love yall! 💋