honey, I'm home! - minsung

Includes// angry (?) Sex, overstimulation, crying, degrading, manhandling, hair pulling, mirrors, lots of grinding, etc.

Idea that
Miawastaken123_ said they would like to read 💋

"Jagi, I'm home." Jisung huffs as he sets down his briefcase.

He kicks off his shoes, waiting for Minhos response. When he doesn't, he repeats himself.

"Minho, I'm home." Jisung now stands in his husband's direction with a raised eyebrow.

Minho rolls his eyes and tells the person he's on the phone with to 'hold on, I'm being bothered'.

"What?" Minho says in annoyance.

"Well what happened to you?" Jisung speaks with attitude, "I already had a bad day at work Mi-"

"What does that have to do with me?" Minho remarks, cutting Jisung off before holding the phone back up to his ear.

Jisung sighs out of his nose and leans against the wall, arms crossed as he waits for his husband to tell him that this is some sort of prank.

"What are you staring at, Jisung?" Minho asks snarkily.

Jisung walks towards him and grabs his phone, hanging up the call and tossing the phone onto the couch. He rolls up the sleeves of his white dress shirt to his elbows and grabs Minho, throwing the man over his shoulder and carrying him to their bedroom. Minho detests this, flailing his limbs in effort to get Jisung to put him down.

"Jisung! Put me down!" Minho complains before he gets tossed onto his shared bed.

Jisung begins to unbutton his shirt,

"See honey, what me having a bad day has to do with you is," Jisung takes off him glasses, "I'm in a bad mood, and you've made it worse. So now, I've taken it upon myself to make my mood better while showing you where you belong."

Jisung grabs his husband, pulling his hips up in order to graze his teeth along the skin, creating purple and red marks as he makes his way up to Minhos stomach. He pulls away, drawing a whine out of Minho.

"Be good for something and at least make me feel good." Minho says, attitude too prominent in his voice.

"You wanna give the attitude up now or do I have to make you learn?" Jisung says in Minhos ear, beginning to undress him.

"I'd like to see you try and make me learn." Minho says with a raised eyebrow.

Jisung sighs out of his nose and turns Minho around so that his stomach is facing the sheets before taking a hold of Minhos hips and bringing them up to his own. Minho tries to suppress a moan in the pillow but fails.

"God you look fucking gorgeous," Jisung hands over Minhos ass and waist, "you do this on purpose? Dressed in the shorts you know I like and my shirt, acting like a fucking brat just so that I'd fuck you silly, huh?"

"I didn't do shit, Jisung." Minho says, still subconsciously moving back onto Jisung.

"Saying all this with so much confidence and yet you're still moving back on me, shoving your face in our pillow so I won't hear the sounds you make."

"Im not- ah," Minho gets cut off by his own moan when Jisung pulls him back, grinding Minhos ass against his print.

"You're not what darling?" Jisung leans close to Minhos ear, teasing and taunting by grinding against him.

"F-fuck Jisung.." Minho moans into the pillow.

Jisung responds with a questioning hum, grinding his hips forward.

"J-just fuck me already." Minho pushes his face deeper in the pillows.

"Oh but I don't think you deserve it honey," Jisung runs his hands up and down Minhos waist.

"Jisung stop being fucking stubborn and just- fuck," Minhos eyes roll back as Jisung slaps his ass, suppressing another moan.

"Such pretty sounds, gonna fuck your fucking brains out." Jisung says in a low tone, pulling away and unzipping his pants.

"Jisung hurry," Minho whines.

"Aww, such a needy slut."

Minho whines at that, pushing back once more before he feels Jisungs tip at his entrance. Jisung pushes in slowly, pulling Minho back on his cock to hear the man's whines.

"So pretty for me," Jisung rubs his thumb on the small of Minhos waist, "arch that back for me baby."

Minho lets out a breathy moan, arching his back as he lets Jisungs hands wander his body.

"There you go, finally done having an attitude, huh?" Jisung says.

"I never had a fucking attitu- ah-!" Minho moans at the sudden thrusts, hands immediately reaching for the covers.

"Watch your fucking mouth," Jisung says in Minhos ear, his hips moving faster.

"F-fuck Ji' ah!" Minho moans over and over, pushing his face further into the bed.

"Cmon baby let me hear you," Jisung brings his hand to Minhos neck, using it to lift Minhos face and make him see himself in the mirror in front of them.

Minhos cheeks are ruby red, tears form in his eyes, and spit shines off of his lips and in a small streak down his chin.

"Already ruined, honey?" Jisung grips hard on Minhos waist.

"Jisung! Ah- Jisung! Close- so close!" Minhos moans are a mantra of his husband's name, his cum staining his shorts.

Jisung continues with his thrusts, making his cock press hard against Minhos sweet spot in a way that makes his husband sob loud and pathetic.

"J-Jisung! St-stop fuck Jisung uh-ah-!" Minho begs high pitched and whiny.

"Oh but jagi, you decided to make my mood worse, you decided to wear these fucking shorts and you decided to use that tone with me. Now you have to deal with the consequences, yea?" Jisung whispers lowly in Minhos ear, "Unless you'd like to apologize of course."

"Im- I'm not apolo- ah!, apologiz-ing- I d-didn- oh! Ah-!" Minhos words can't keep up with the moans falling from his lips, tears now falling from his eyes, wetting his eyelashes.

"Cmon honey, be a good slut and say sorry." Jisung grabs Minhos hair and lifts his head, making him see his own reflection.

Minhos mascara is ruined, the little amount of makeup he wore now in streaks down his face and his lipstick is smudged, a pink smere painting his lips and cheek. His eyelashes are wet with tears and his hair is messy, his nose pink. His eyes roll back for the hundredth time and his moan becomes a high pitched and wanton whimper.

"M' s-sorry, so sorry Jisung-" Minho sobs, eyebrows tented with desperation, "p-please.."

"So ruined, so pretty baby." Jisung lets go off Minhos hair, "take me so fucking well, gonna fill you up." Jisung finishes with a moan and a string of curse words that come from his mouth.

"Made me feel so much better, hun." Jisung presses a kiss to Minhos ear.

Tell me what u think
Leave comments
Love yall! 💋