out of place- hyunlix

2/2 of the one-shots that I made for HwangLixer!! Enjoy :)

Includes: overstim, punishment, begging, crying, degrading, praising, roughness (?), 'sir', ect. (Harsh then kinda soft ngl)

Notes:
Also for Hanmah2 cs they said they wanted more of the overstim so yeah

"Look at how pathetic you are," Felix spits at hyunjin

Another round of tears come rushing down Hyunjins face, sobbing as the burn of overstimulation courses through his body for the hundredth time that night.

"H-Hurts! It hurts sir please" Hyunjin whines, the sensitivity becoming to much for him to handle, "its too m-much!"

"Take it," Felix slaps him across the face, "be a good bitch and stop complaining will you? Can't even take what you're given, what an ungrateful whore."

Hyunjin cums (comes? Idk) again in Felix, the words tipping him over the edge with ease.

"Wow hyun. You really got off to that? How disgusting."

Hyunjins face burns with embarrassment and he involuntarily bucks his hips up,

"Ah..can't,- can't go any longer"

...

"Yea ok Felix, you're the one that can't keep your hands off me. You can't live without me." Hyunjin retorts

They're trying to say who's the most touchy, obviously it's Felix but the rest of the remark was unnecessary, he thinks.

The others just laugh, but hyunjin and Felix both know- hyunjins the one that wants hands all over him.

So now they're here, sweaty, hair wet, fucked out and breathing heavy.

"I'm sorry sir," Hyunjin tiredly says, "so sorry" he can't do anything more than let out small whimpers.

"Aw," Felix mocks him with a laugh that rings in his ears, letting him know just how pathetic he really is, "Look at you. What a good whore. Just staying still for me,"

Hyunjin nods with the strength he has left,

"Just wanna be good for- for you s-sir"

"What a cute slut"

Felix uses Hyunjins shoulders as support as he slams himself down, hyunjin throwing his head back with tears running down his face and sobbing in a broken manner.

"Please please, can't take it anymore sir" Hyunjin begs, high pitched whines falling from his swollen lips

"You've learned your lesson, right baby?" Felix says, using hyunjins hair to maneuver the direction of his head,

"Yes! Yes yes, sir. Hyunie has learned his lesson!" He begs in a way, nodding profusely

"Good, good boy," Felix pats his head, "doesn't it feel nice to be put back into your place, hm?"

Hyunjin nods, "can I touch sir, please?"

"Go ahead love,"

Hyunjin holds him close, disregarding the feeling of the sweat in between their bodies.

"You did good today, just don't say anything like that again alright?"

Hyunjin nods, "won't do it again sir, promise"

"Good."

When Felix gets up, he winces from the sensitivity,

"Sh sh sh baby, it'll be okay," Felix shushes him like he's a baby crying, he doesn't complain though.

He lets himself get taken care of, get carried to the bathtub and covered with bubbles.

"Proud of you baby, did so well today," Felix praises, washing Hyunjins hair.

Hyunjin closes his eyes and hums, allowing himself to fall asleep in the midst of the dream like feeling: being held, bubbles softly surrounding him, the warm feeling of the water, and being with the love of his life.