i love the way it hurts - chansung

Includes// biting, mentions of blood, kidnapping, edging, degrading, praise, naughty words, just rough in general, ect.

Request from my love justehhidk 💕

Jisungs vision clears slowly, the blur surrounding his eyes disappearing.

His head is pounding and sore and his eyes throb under the low red-toned light in whatever room he's in.

He's internally freaking out, his eyes shifting around the room.

"Oh look who's awake."

He turns his head to find a man smiling at him. His fangs glimmer with desire, his lip caught between them.

"I'm Chan," The man says bending down a bit to reach Jisungs eye level, "you're perfectly fine and awake Jisung."

"Why exactly am I here?" Jisung questions with attitude in his voice.

"Lets not start off with an attitude, alright?" Chan pulls his hair.

Jisunh goes weak at the pain, like some sort of switch went off within his body.

"There you go," Chan smiles, "good slut."

Jisungs breath hitches at the words, a whimper wanting to slip through his lips.

He feels cold hands trailing up his thighs, the whimper falling from his now parted lips.

Chan coos at him, "so cute,"

Chan squeezes his thighs while his eyes make their way to Jisungs collarbone.

"You'd look so pretty with my bite mark," Jisung moans, "gonna cover you in your own blood, gonna look so pretty."

"Chan..." Jisung whines, his eyes blown wide as he looks up.

Chan notices the beads of precum leaking out of Jisungs dick and laughs.

"So riled up already, are we?" Chan brings a hand to Jisungs cock, thumbing at the tip.

"Such a slut." Chan speaks harshly, "here all alone with no one to go to with a stranger and all you're thinking about is getting off. Fucking pathetic."

Jisungs dick leaks even more at the words, whine after whine being drawn from his lips.

"Y-yes, just stupid and pathetic f-for you." Jisung lightly and quietly sobs, "p-please."

Chan laughs at how desperate Jisung sounds, "Oh baby. It's only been less than a minute and you're already close. It's fucking sad."

Chan pulls his hand away and a sob wracks Jisungs throat as he cries from the loss of stimulation.

"Pleasepleaseplease sir- I, ah-" Jisung is cut off by a hand coming to his dick, causing him to gasp at the contact.

"So fucking desperate." Chan degrades harshly.

Jisung nods as he shuts his eyes tight and whines.

"Look at me, slut." Chan spits at the boy.

"Fuckfuckfuck please, I-Im, o-oh ah-!" Chan pulls away, "n-no! Nonono please please hah-"

Chan smugly smirks at him.

"Gonna fuck you so hard you won't even know how to beg." Chan undoes his belt one handed, using the other one to untie Jisungs hands.

Soon enough, Jisung is breathing heavily on Chans bed as the vampire kisses down Jisungs body, dragging his teeth down the soft skin.

"P-Please."

Chan listens and sits back on his heels, spitting on his hand and bringing it to Jisungs hole.

"You're gonna take my fingers like the good little slut you are." Chan slides two fingers in, "isn't that right?"

Jisng nods with his lip between his teeth.

Chan smiles as he reaches deeper into the humans insides, adding another finger when he pulls them out again. Jisungs breathe stops at the slight stretch. The whines start all over again, noises falling from his bitten lips too often.

"C-close, please please." Jisung drags out the 'please' with a whine.

Chan pulls out his fingers, "You're so fucking pathetic. I wonder how you'll look when you cum on my cock if this is how you look now; so fucking slutty and desperate."

Chan jerks himself off before sliding in easily, adding lube onto the length that isn't inside of Jisung.

"So fucking tight, fuck," Chan moans, "gonna fuck you stupid.

Once he's in fully, Chan waists no time and starts thrusting at a fast pace. Jisung gasps at that, his back arching at the hands grabbing his waist.

Moans and whines are pushed out of Jisungs mouth endlessly, his eyes wanting to roll back every thrust. Jisung looks down and sees a bulge in his own stomach, watching the way it appears then disappears in sync with Chans thrusts. All too soon the pleasure builds up, cum spurting out of the tip of Jisungs dick. He moans wanton and high pitched as he finishes, tears slipping from his glossy eyes. Chan notices this but doesn't stop, picking up is pace as he brushes away Jisungs hand trying to get him to pull out.

"Fuck." Chans hips falter for a split second, "gonna make you so pretty with my mark."

Chan leans down and peirces his fangs into soft skin as he fills Jisung up. The boy under him moans at the feeling of the bite and the overstimulation.

"Tastes so fucking good." Chan says as he wipes blood from the side of his lips.

Hope u luv it !
Leave comments 💋💋