i "hate" you- hyunsung

Includes// hate sex, very rough, degration, choking, ect.

Request made by kittypityparty !

"Well maybe if you had just gotten the dance break right we wouldn't have to be here still." Jisung crosses his arms as he argues with Hyunjin.

"Oh I'm sorry," Hyunjin raises his hands in a fake defensive manner, "I didn't know you were the fucking lead dancer."

"Fuck off," Jisung snarks, "sorry I'm the one who has to tell you to do your job right."

"Hyung, get the kids out of here and take them home." Hyunjin motions Chan, "now."

Chan mutters something to the rest of them and they all leave, one second before Hyunjin is pressed up against a mirror.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, huh?" Jisung puts his knee between Hyunjins legs.

"You're a fucking mess, you know that?" Hyunjin spits at Jisung.

"Do you ever just shut your fucking mouth?" Jisung kisses Hyunjin.

The contact between the two is no less than teeth and loud moans, hips moving against each other's. 

"Fuck," Hyunjin moans, "I fucking hate you."

"Sure." Jisung scoffs as he moves them from the wall to the couch.

He manhandles Hyunjin onto the couch, straddling him and hurrying to take off his sweats.

"Prep me" Jisung tells him before undressing himself.

Hyunjin mumbles a complaint under his breathe but does as he's told, looking up at Jisung to make sure he's doing okay.

"Fuck stop looking at me like that." Jisung moans, moving back on the fingers inside of him.

"Just wanna make sure I'm doing okay, that's all." Hyunjin breathily says.

Jisung leans in and kisses Hyunjin as he pulls his hand and fingers out of his hole before bringing them up to Hyunjins mouth. The man under Jisung takes his own fingers into his mouth, eyes low and lustful.

"That's it, just like that." Jisung says as he watches Hyunjins tounge swirl around his own fingers while Jisungs hands reach back to align Hyunjin with his hole.

Hyunjin lets his head fall back once Jisung sinks down on his length, hands immediately gripping Jisungs waist.

"Fuck Jisung," He moans, "I hate how fucking good you are at this, ah-"

"It's every fucking time," Jisung moans out, "you always want to say some shit, why the fuck are you such a brat?"

"I'm not- fuck- you're just always doing something fucking wrong." Hyunjin argues back.

"Always fucking arguing back," Jisung slides a hand around Hyunjins throat, "such a stupid fucking mutt."

Hyunjin moans high pitched at that, the pain and lack of air getting him closer and closer.

"Look at you, so fucking pathetic and helpless," Jisung moans, "God I fucking hate you Hwang Hyunjin."

"Fuck Jisung- !" Hyunjin shuts his eyes and lets his head fall back, "I- ah- can't stop- Jisung!"

Hyunjin fucks up into Jisung as they cum together, hyunjin a mess of whines and tears as Jisung rides out his orgasm.

"I hate you," Jisung sweetly kisses Hyunjin, contradicting his words.

"I hate you more." Hyunjin smiles up at him.

All done!!!
Hope yall like it, leave comments
Love yall 💋💋