What about him? - minhyunchan (not him pt.3)

Includes// crying, begging, overstim, impact play, "mommy", etc.

"Thanks for the good time pretty." Chan slides a wad of money into Minhos back pocket.

"Of course." Minho goes on his tip toes to give Chan a kiss.

Hyunjin looks at them with need in his eyes that he manages to distract Minho from,

"A rum punch baby." Minho says as he tucks a small wad of twenties into Hyunjins front pocket.

"You two look good together." Hyunjin says as he pours the liquor.

"Thank you honey," Minho smiles at him.

Hyunjin just nods as he pushes the drink across the counter, beginning to dry glasses without another word.

"Oh?" Minho takes a sip of the drink, "is hyunie jealous?"

"No.." Hyunjin says in a small, quiet voice.

"I'd be glad to have you in the room with us baby," Minho says, "or maybe somewhere else, just me and him toying with you, yeah?" He pulls Hyunjin close by his collar and whispers the last sentence in his ear.

"Room 167 at 10 baby." Minho kisses his cheek and walks away.

Hyunjin just looks up with wide eyes, a red blush forming on the bartenders face that became invisible in the lighting of the bar.

...

Chan moves his hands around Minhos body, whispering in his ear. Minho lets his head fall back to make room for Chan to leave marks.

Just as Chan finally ghosts around the place Minho needs him to, a shy Hyunjin walks through the door.

His eyes widen at the sight of the two, his legs pressing together in habit.

"Hey baby." Minho walks over to him, "been a while since I've played with you, let's make this fun, yea?" 

Hyunjin nods as he lets Minho touch him whenever as he leads him to the bed.

When Hyunjin is laid flat on his back against the red comforter Minho undresses him, kissing down the bartenders body.

"Where do you want Channie?" Minho asks, "because you know I'll make it hurt baby, just the way you like it."

"He c-can be inside mommy." Hyunjin stutters as he hides his face in Minhos chest.

"You heard Hyunie, didn't you daddy?" Minho tilts his head up at Chan.

"Hmm, I don't think I did," Chan smiles down at Hyunjin as he grabs his chin, "can you repeat that for me baby?"

Hyunjin looks up in surprise and embarrassment, "I- I want you in-s-side."

"There you go," Chan gives Hyunjin a kiss.

"Wet my fingers for me pretty," Chan says as he brings his two fingers to Minhos lips.

Minho smiles as he takes the fingers into his mouth, bringing Chan close. When they start to make out around the two fingers, Hyunjin wants to moan out of pure need, watching as spit drips down Chans knuckles.

While Chan begins to open Hyunjin up, Minho positions the bartender's torso in his lap, Minhos thighs right below his shoulders.

Hyunjin lets out small whimpers as Chans fingers scissor inside of him.

"That's it baby, you're doing so so well." Minho cards through Hyunjins black head of hair beneath him, "if at any time you wanna stop just tap twice with your pointer finger, okay baby?"

Hyunjin nods followed with a whine as Chan pulls his fingers out.

Everything happens too fast and Chan is already moving in and out at a pace that makes Hyunjin squeak.

"Ah! W-wait!" Hyunjin cries.

Chan grabs Hyunjins wrists as leverage and begins to thrust harder,

"You're so pretty baby," Chan says, watching as a bump in Hyunjins stomach disappears then comes back in time with his movements.

"Mommy! T-too fast! A-ah! Please! I can't" Hyunjin whines and cries for Minho as his back arches uncontrollably.

"Oh baby," Minho rubs his thumb on Hyunjins cheek, "Daddy's the one going fast, mommy's not doing anything,"

Hyunjin sobs at the realization, tears flowing down his temples over and over.

"Oh baby don't cry," Minho says with fake sympathy, "just let Daddy use you for a little longer."

"Mommy! Hurts- it hurts! No- ah! Please-!" Hyunjin says, "Mommy please tell- ah! Tell him to go slower!"

"Aww," Chan coos at Hyunjins words, "pretty baby can't speak for himself?" He thrusts hard against Hyunjins sweet spot.

Hyunjin is cumming before he knows it and he can't stop his eyes from rolling back. Chan doesn't stop but he only goes faster, the sight making him let out a moan.

"No! Mommy please-" Hyunjin sobs harshly, "I can't- stop please!"

"Shh baby," Minho puts his hand over Hyunjins mouth, "it's okay, you can take Daddy for a little longer."

Hyunjins eyes go wide and his eyebrows tilt upwards as his moans are muffled.

...

"How'd it go?" Felix asks Hyunjin

"H-huh?"

"How was it? Being with those two." Felix motions to where Chan and Minho are.

"Oh uhm," A blush decorates Hyunjins face, "it was nice and he paid me like a lot."

"I don't like his character but he pays well," Felix shrugs, "and I'm guessing you like the pay and the character. All of him."

Hyunjins eyes go wide and his face gets even more red as Felix laughs at his embarrassment.

All done!!
Leave lots n lots of comments!
Love y'all 💕