puppy- jeongmin

A short one-shot for minniesluver! Hope you like it, there's a short note at the bottom (thx for the request)

Includes: punishment, handcuffs, degrading, 'daddy', 'pup/puppy/mutt', getting caught, spanking, overstim, aftercare, mouth fucking, kind of harsh, begging, ect.

"I'll be off to that meeting, alright min?" Jeongin shouts from the living room,

"Okay!," Seungmin shouts back, "be safe, love you!"

"Love you too min!"

And with that he walks out the door.

Seungmin waits to see the car pull out of the driveway, excitement already coursing through his body(and right to his dick).

Once he can't see the car anymore, he gets up and reaches under their bed.

He pulls out a black box and opens it, various toys being shown. He grabs his favorite dildo and his phone, not bothering to close the box back up.

He pulls up his favorite picture of his fiance (soon to be husband) and grabs the lube from the bedside table, popping the cap up with his thumb.

He thinks of what he hasn't had the past weeks, the feeling of choking on Jeongins cock, the pull of his hair that burns so good, everything he needs.

He subconsciously lets out a small whimper, his hands trailing over his body as he thinks of them as Jeongins.

He lubes the dildo and lowers himself, his head tilting back.

He keens in the feeling of being full, feeling up his body so gently like his fiance would. He grips the inside of his thighs, moves his thumb over his nipple- and everything feels so sensitive and hot that he doesn't realize his hips are moving on their own. (Or that time has gone suspiciously fast)

"Hah- please innie," he breathes out,

"Please what puppy?"

Seungmin shoots his head up, ears turning red with humiliation once he sees his lover standing in the doorway

"J-Jeongin!" He stutters, "I thought it ended at two.."

"They let me off early pup," he walks up to him, "how about you explain to me why you're touching yourself?"

"I'm sorry daddy I didn't-"

"I didn't ask for a sorry." Jeongin pushed him onto the bed

He takes the dildo out and puts it back into the box, seungmin whining with impatience.

Jeongin manhandles him onto his lap with his ass up.

"Count."

He harshly brings his hand down, seungmin letting out a loud whine,

"O-one!"

...

By the time seungmins counted to 20, his butt his a pretty flushed red and his dick is leaking.

Jeongin sits him up in his lap, holding his chin.

"What an adorable pup,"

Seungmins face is cutely flushed, tears brimming his eyes, and spit pooling at the corners of his mouth.

"Please daddy...,"

"Hm?" Jeongin tilts his head, "tell me what you want puppy" he says in a faux sweet tone

"Your cock, w-wan it so bad"

"Knees pup"

Seungmin gets on his knees, watching the other grab handcuffs. He obediently holds out his hands,

"What a good puppy, aren't you huh?" Jeongin harshly pulls his hair, contrasting the tone of his voice

Seungmin whines, letting himself get pulled to the others crotch.

"Unzip it."

"B-but my hands, they-"

"Do it with your teeth, dumb mutt." Jeongin pulls his hair again

Seungmin nods as he uses his teeth to pull the zipper down. He needily mouthes over the bulge prominent in Jeongins underwear, wetting it with spit as he looks up at the other.

Jeongin mentally curses as he pulls down his underwear.

Seungmin swears his mouth waters before he looks at the other with pleading eyes,

"Go on,"

Seungmin sinks his head down on his cock in a matter of seconds, choking once it hits the back of his throat. He keens in the feeling of his hair being pulled harshly, Jeongin starting to fuck his mouth.

He lets out muffled whimpers as his eyes roll back, clutching onto the others thighs as an anchor.

It's getting difficult to breath now and he can't take much more, he tried to say something but he can't-

"What is it mutt?"

He lifts his head up,

"Please, please daddy, wanna be filled so bad," Seungmin begs, a pathetic look on his face.

"Fine,"

He manhandles seungmin onto the bed,

"But if you want it, your getting off by yourself."

He sits seungmin on his lap,

"But daddy-!"

"Stop complaining or your not getting anything at all mutt."

Seungmin lowers his head and nods whine a small and almost inaudible whine.

Jeongin lifts his chin,

"Go on pup, I know you want it"

Seungmin lowers himself onto Jeongin, moaning at the feeling of being filled.

"That's it, good mutt," Jeongin breathes out

Seungmin begins to bring himself up then down, his head falling back at the sensation. He finds himself getting overstimulated even though he hasn't came yet, so sensitive and fragile.

Jeongin places his hands on his own dick, forced friction coming between his hand and his dick when he moves.

He whines, twice the stimulation now making tears well up in his eyes.

"Please daddy, pup can't do it anymore.." He tired-ly says

"Fine," Jeongin grabs a hold of Seungmins waist, "so pathetic"

He thrusts up into him, a sob wracking the olders throat.

"Daddy- ah! Ah! Ah-" Seungmin can't piece together words to tell him to slow down, moans falling from his spit covered lips.

He finishes in a matter of seconds when Jeongin takes over, waves of overstimulation crashing over him harshly.

"Please dad-daddy," he begins to plead, "puppy can't take it anymore"

Jeongin knows how sensitive he is, being able to bring him to tears in a matter of minutes. And because of this he stops, slowing down before lifting seungmin off his cock.

"Thank- thank you.."

"You did good for me pup"

He carries the other to the bathroom, setting up a bath and washing him clean of sweat, lube, and cum. He kisses his face and holds his hands sweetly,

"I love you innie"

"I love you too pup"

Notes:

I haven't written something in a while so I apologize if things are messy- just trying to get rid of my writers block that I've had for months now.