focus- minlix

Includes// age gap (legal dw), begging, sensitivity, soft, "mommy", praise, light degradation, minho is older but shorter soooo, ect.

Felix's eyes wander from his professors thighs to his hands, subconsciously biting the tip of his pen. He stands up from his seat as class ends, still staring at his teacher.

"Felix," Minho starts, "I'd like to talk to you."

Felix's heart races at the sound of Minhos voice saying his name. He doesn't know why, but he feels heat come up his neck and travel to his ears and cheeks, making them all a shade of bright red.

He waits until everyone leaves then he walks up to Minhos desk,

"You wanna talk to me?" Felix asks

"Mhm," Minho hums, "pull up a chair honey,"

Felix's legs press together in the slightest. He pulls up a chair and sits down, hands on the desk.

"Felix, you seem very distracted in class," he starts, "I need you to tell me why so we can fix it." Minho places his hands on top of Felix's.

"You're one of my top students, and I'd like to keep it that way, yea?"

"Y-yea," Felix's face is red. So hot that he feels like he's burning. "I- um I guess I'm just losing my focus really easily."

Minho rubs his thumb on Felix's hands, looking at him sweetly.

"Is there anything specific you can single out as the cause of it, hun?" Minho asks.

Felix's mind rushes to Minhos body, all the scenarios that he's created, every dirty thought that had him rushing off to the bathroom in the middle of class. Suddenly he can't speak.

"You feeling okay honey?" Minhos eyes expressing worry, "you look a bit red"

"Y-yea um," Felix avoids Minhos eyes and he looks down at the tent in his pants

"Felix.." Minho gives him a knowing look.

"The reason I can't focus is you," Felix pulls his hands away from Minhos, placing them in his lap, "you just always l-look really good and I don't know I just can't help it" Felix says quietly, looking down.

"Oh baby," Minho coos

He stands up and walks to Felix's side of the desk. He takes a hold of Felix's chin and makes him look up,

"All hot and bothered, aren't you?" Minho looks down at him

The whimper that Felix lets out is pitiful and pathetic, and it makes Minho smile. He nods as his eyes gloss over.

"I'll help you, but understand that this means that you'll focus in class, yea?"

"Y-yes, yes I- I promise,"

"Good boy." Minho leans down to kiss Felix, his hands grabbing Felix's hair as Felix moves closer.

They move from the chair to the desk, Felix lifting Minho up and placing him on top of the desk. Felix pulls away and starts kissing down Minhos neck and squeezing his thighs.

"Body is s-so pretty mommy," Felix puts his head into the crook of Minhos neck as he starts to rut against Minho.

"Patience baby," Minho whispers into Felix's ear.

He runs his hands up Felix's abs, trailing down to the waistband of his sweats before slipping his hand in to palm him through his underwear.

Felix's whimpers, hips moving into Minhos hand impatiently. His breathing pace quickens as he lets out huffs that alternate whines and whimpers.

"F-fuck mommy," Felix moans, "s-so good, ngh, feel so good."

"Keep going, just like that, make yourself feel good for mommy." Minho purrs

Felix moans high and pathetic, a soft sob leaving his throat.

"Please keep talking, please mommy please." Felix begs, eyebrows tenting at the feeling

"Doing such a good job for me Felix," Minho praises, "my good slut, rutting against me like the desperate whore you are."

Felix moans endlessly, shaky whines leaving his spit covered lips.

"Wish you could fuck me here," Minho says, "make me cum on your cock so fucking hard I forget my name."

"Fuck mommy," Felix whines, "w-wanna, wanna so bad- ah!"

"Close already baby?" Minho runs his fingers through Felix's hair, "cmon, cum for me, cum in your pants like the dumb little slut you are." Minho finishes in a whisper.

"Fuck fuck fuck mommy, ah-!" Felix cries over and over as he comes, "no no, feels too good mommy I cant" Felix sobs and cries as he shakes from the intensity of his orgasm.

"It's okay baby, shhh," Minho brings him close as he pets Felix's blonde hair, "doing such a good job baby."

Felix breathes heavily, whimpering every time a breathe finds its way through his airways.

"That's it, just keep breathing," Minho rubs his thumb on Felix's cheek, "made yourself feel so good for mommy."

Felix nods and hugs Minho, bathing in the comfort Minhos scent brings him.

"My good boy," Minho says, "all pretty and pliant for me."

"Y-yea, m-mommys pretty boy," Felix hugs Minho tighter, "a-all yours."

"All mine." Minho responds with a kiss.

How do we feel abt this? 🧐
As always leave comments, questions, or concerns, love yall!
(P.S I might right a part 2 where hyunie walks in  on minlix, is that smthn yall would like?)