Not him - minchan

Includes// cross dressing, choking, overstimulation, he's like a pole dancer sooo, etc.

For itspariii hope u love it !! 🫶

His hands run up his body and back down as he bends over, dropping down onto his heels. He stands up, looking into the crowd. The guy directly in front of him, he walks up to. His hips sway as he walks, leaning is close to the man's ear,

"Your pockets look like they're heavy," Minho hands over his pant pocket, "let me help you with that." He takes a wad of bills from the man's pocket.

With that he walks away with a wink and a flirty wave, heading towards the bar as the man just looks at him with admiration.

He leans over the counter,

"I would say that I hate my job but it's always so easy to steal from people," Minho says to the bartender as he counts up the cash.

"You should pity me," Hyunjin pushes the vodka glass towards Minho, "you have nearly sixty percent of my paycheck in your hands, I'm always so good Minho please?"

"You wish, but thanks for the shot pretty." Minho says as he downs the drink, turning towards Felix who is beside him.

"You're so mean," Felix slides hyunjin a small stack of 20's, "there you go Hyunie." He gives the bartender a kiss on the cheek.

A man walks through the door, tall frame and wide shoulders with a sharp smile.

"Oh fucking hell." Felix groans as he eyes the man walking in.

"What's wrong with him? I might just make him my next target." Minho asks as he looks the man up and down.

"That's Chan. Bang Chan? Christopher? I don't know." Felix says, "he's a dick and can't fuck for shit"

"well then I'll teach him." Minho walks away towards Chan.

Felix shakes his head as he downs the rest of Minhos vodka,

"Bye hyunie, my break is over." Felix waves goodbye after he plants a kiss on the bartenders lips.

...

"How are you," Minho hands over Chans chest, looking up at him with dark eyes.

"Well hello to you too, pretty." Chan brings his hands to Minhos waist, "what's a guy like you doing working here?"

"A lot of things," Minho moves his hands over Chans pockets, "you should find out." He pats Chans chest with his hands, walking away without looking back.

...

Minho feels cold hands snake around his bare waist as he's bent over the counter of the bar.

"Hey pretty." Chan presses their bodies together as he whispers in his ear.

Minhos pushes back onto Chan's print,

"Hey you," Minho turns around and wraps his arms around the man's shoulders.

"Have you two even introduced each other?" Felix rolls his eyes.

"No," Minho hands down Chans body as he pushes him off, "but trust me we'll know each other very well when we're done." Minho makes Chan follow him to a different part of the club.

Felix sighs and shakes his head.

...

"Where are we going pretty?" Chan asks but continues to follow Minho.

"To one of the rooms," Minho says casually as he comes to a stop, pressing a thumb to the lock as it opens with the recognition of his fingerprint.

Minho immediately grabs Chan by the collar, bringing their lips together as he's pressed against a wall. Chan brings Minhos legs up, making Minho wrap his legs around his waist as he carries him to the bed.