jealousy- minhyunsung

Includes// slapping, degrading, 'mommy' , spanking, aftercare, fake sympathy, jealousy, hair pulling, edging, ect.

For Audreykpop4

Minho watches in annoyance as Jisung laughs at one of the new managers not funny jokes. Then he peers a bit to the right, and there's Hyunjin. He's standing there with Jisung laughing at the joke that isn't even funny.

/They have to know I'm right here./

Minho thinks, wondering just how oblivious could his boyfriends be

He brushes it off until later, when he sees both of them pointing and talking about the manager. They whisper in each other's ears and by the way they narrow their eyes and smile- anyone could tell that they're talking about how hot he is.

Minho pushes his teeth together, strainging his jawline in annoyance and borderline anger.

He decides that maybe they're not pointing at him or something and that everything between the three of them is perfectly fine.

He gets up to go sit by them and puts his head on hyunjins shoulder,

"I'm tired, hyun" He says to catch Hyunjins attention, "when will you guys go back, the stage is already over and I was thinking of going back with you two"

Hyunjin doesn't even look at him. He just throws in a couple nods and 'mhm's to make it seem like he's listening. As soon as Minhos done talking he goes right back to listening to Jisung whispers in his ear about the manager.

/ok that hurt./

Minho said in his mind, Hyunjin didn't even listen.

Minhos not the type of person to let others make him sad, not even the ones closest to him. So the feeling turns into anger out of habit. His blood boils as he stands up, grabs his things, and walks out the building on his way to his dorm, not theirs.

On the way there he thinks of what he'll do to them, and just how many times he'll make them say sorry. He smiles about it actually, and walks like he doesn't have a care in the world.

...

An hour or two passes and he decides that they must be back home by now. He texts them to come over because he's bored and he just wouldn't want to spend time with anyone else other than his two lovely boyfriends.

They both reply with a dry response- 'ok', 'sure'

And in 5 minutes, Jisung arrives. Hyunjin isn't with him so he decides to take care of them separately at first.

Jisung goes straight to his bedroom without a thought, the excitement coursing through his body making his legs feel weak. Obviously him and hyunjin planned this, they would never try to hurt Minho or truly make him think that he isn't enough or whatever.

"Hiiiii hyung" Jisung jumps onto his bed, acting as if nothing happened.

Minho pretends to bring him into his arms and sits him onto his lap.

"Hi my love," He says in a soft voice like he normally would to his boyfriend, then grabs a hold of his chin harshly, "mind telling me why you decided to be such a slut today, hm?"

Jisungs face goes red, and suddenly he can't speak.

"I- I did- didn't- I mean, I wasn't!" Jisung tries his best to reason

Minho smiles sweetly, feeding off of the fear and anticipation in his boyfriends eyes. He uses his other hand to feel over Jisungs bulge,

Jisung whines, "p-please mommy, i-im sorry I promise"