keep you here - minsung

Includes// praising, 'mommy', degrading, crying, begging, TW: drugging, being tied up, ect.

Contuation of the short chapter "Don't leave me here" so if u didn't go read that !

"Hi baby," Minho cards his fingers through Jisungs hair, "good morning."

Jisung does the best he can to move against Minho,

"Missed you so much mommy," Jisung whines, "need you."

It's been a couple of weeks since Jisung has been in Minhos basement. Jisung was overwhelmed and told Minho that they needed to part ways- but Minho refused. Once Jisung fell asleep, he was tied up and locked downstairs while Minho texted everyone in his contacts- including his boss- that he was taking a break for health purposes. Although he was reluctant at first, Jisung loves Minho even more now. He'll take whatever he can get and he'd never do anything to make his mommy mad or upset at him.

"Mommy's sorry," Minho kissed Jisungs forehead, "had some things to take care of last night puppy."

"It's okay mommy, puppys not mad." Jisung buries his face in Minhos chest as his hips jerk upwards subconsciously.

"Hmm," Minho hums, "if mommy unties you do you promise to be a good boy?"

Jisung nods quickly, eyes wide and glossy. Minho kisses the boy with a string of praises as he unties him.

"Thank you mommy, thank you." Jisung sits back on his heels, hands between his legs, "c-can you help me now?"

"Stupid puppy, so eager to be mommy's slut." Minho shames Jisung, "my mind fucked little slut, mommy loves how you let him manipulate you baby."

Jisung almost cums on the spot, having to suppress the urge through a loud whimper.

Minho smiles at that as he begins to jerk Jisung off, using spit to make everything wet.

"You gonna be good for mommy?" Minho asks him condescendingly.

Jisung nods frantically, "yes yes, I promise mommy I'll make it so good for you."

Minho laughs at him, beginning to straddle the man, "its so adorable that you think you could actually make me feel good by yourself, you're such a stupid puppy."

Jisung cries softly at his words, his breathe hitching when he feels Minho around him.

"Go on then, fuck me like you've been begging to." Minho leans in and wraps his arms around Jisungs neck, "make mommy feel good"

Jisung whines as he thrusts his hips upwards, his head falling back in desperation.

In Jisungs mind, nothing with any of this is wrong. Not the fact that he's being treated like a slave, not the fact that he was just tied to a bed in the dark, not the fact that he isn't referred to as an actual human, not any of it. All he sees is his purpose:

To make Minho love him.

His mind is overrided by everything he's feeling, crying and whining about how good it feels.

"Mommy mommy please," Jisung begs as he sobs hard, "too good- feels too good mommy I can't hold it-!"

Minho slaps Jisung across the face hard,

"You can hold it, get a fucking grip bitch. How useless are you?" He spits on Jisungs face as he degrades him.

Jisung sobs hard at his words, "no-no mommy I'm cumming, please! No mommy- ah! T-too good please, I can't!" He whines loudly as he finishes, his grip on Minhos hips harsh as he grinds up into him.

"How fucking stupid are you? You promised me that you would make me feel good baby." Minho gets up, "stupid mutt deserves a punishment."

While Jisung rambles apologies, Minho grabs a toy and red rope.

Jisungs eyes go wide at the sight, knowing what was coming too well. "Wait- mommy I'm sorry, I'm so sorry mommy I'm good I promise"

"Awww," Minho fake pouts, "puppy, begging isn't gonna get you anywhere." He gets closer and closer to Jisung.

"No no mommy please no-!" Jisung tries to back away.

Minho drops all but one thing in his hand on the bed and manhandles Jisung into his lap.

"No mommy! No I-" Jisungs brain goes fuzzy as a saturated cloth is pressed against his nose and mouth.

His eyes roll back and his body goes limp in Minis hold,

"That's it baby, go to sleep." Minho pulls the cloth from his face gently, "my good boy."

Doneeee!
Lmk what y'all think
Leave lots and lots of comments!
Love y'all 💓💓