short fingers - hyunlix

Includes// while concept of fingering, Felix is in deep subspace, praising, overstimulation, begging, feminization, crying, ect.

For Arisaltaltaltacount 💕

Felix whines as he tries to push his fingers deeper inside of himself, his other hand gripping hard onto Hyunjins shirt in frustration.

He brings the cloth up to his face, breathing in the olders smell and his eyes roll back and he pushes his fingers deeper.

He lets out a small whimper of frustration and he arches his back in an attempt to reach the spot inside himself he so desperately needs to feel.

Felix huffs and pouts as he arches against the pillows, too deep in sub space to know that his fingers won't ever reach the spot.

Just as Felix reaches for his phone, he sees one of his roommates walk past the door.

"Hyunie!" Felix tries to get his attention.

"Yea lixie, what's-" Hyunjin stops only a few steps away from the bed.

He freezes when he turns his eyes from his phone, the sight in front of him surprising.

Felix's face is a pink and his eyebrows are upturned, a small hand reaching up for Hyunjin. It's only then that he realizes that Felix is wearing his shirt, and that there are small tears in his eyes.

"Hyunie I need help," Felix makes grabby hands towards the older and pouts, his bottom lip wet with spit.

"U-uhm," Hyunjin steps closer with unsureness in his actions, "with what?"

"My fingers are too short," Felix pouts, "n yours are longer, need help reaching deeper." Felix compares their hand sizes then looks back up at him with glossy eyes and Hyunjin wants to moan.

Everything about Felix being so much smaller than him makes him hot all over, and makes him come behind Felix, cradling him on the bed.

"Yea? You need help princess?" Hyunjin sits Felix in his lap with his head leaning against Hyunjins shoulder,

Felix nods as he grabs onto Hyunjins shirt, leaning against the older.

"I'll help you baby," Hyunjin guides his hands to Felix's mouth, "Make my fingers nice and wet baby."

Felix nods as he takes the fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue and enclosing his lips around them as he looks up at Hyunjin. He coats them with spit once more before Hyunjin pulls them out of his mouth.

"Good job princess." Hyunjin kisses Felix's forehead.

His fingers make their way towards Felix's hole and ease into him, causing him to whimper.

"That's it baby, open up for me" Hyunjins voice is low and close to Felix's ear- making the blonde boy all the more desperate.

"D-deep, need it deep" Felix whines

Hyunjin pushes his fingers inside of Felix until he reaches his knuckles.

"Ah!" Felix squeals as his legs close around Hyunjins wrist.

"Keep your legs open baby," Hyunjin tells him, "good girl." Felix opens his legs once more.

Felix's back arches at the praise, causing the fingers inside of him to reach a spot he hadn't hit before.

"Ah! Hyunie! T-too deep!" Felix whines over and over as he keeps arching his back.

"Yea? Princess is so sensitive for me." Hyunjin curls his fingers upward.

"Ah-! Hyunjin Hyunjin! Ah! M gonna cum- please! Ah!" Felix falls apart in Hyunjins lap as he cums, eyes rolling back and bitten lips parting.

Just as he starts to calm down, Hyunjin starts moving his fingers fast, pressing against the spot inside of Felix and moving against his sensitive walls.

"W-wait! Hyunie! N-no!" Felix's legs close around Hyunjins wrist again, "can't! Can't take it no-!"

Hyunjin coos as the boy in his lap and kisses his forehead, "you can cum again for me baby, take it like a good girl."

Felix cries into Hyunjins chest as he cums for a second time, back arching and and flexing in sensitivity.

"There you go," Hyunjin pulls his fingers out of Felix, "that's a good girl."

Hope you like it!
Leave lots and lots of comments
Love y'all 💕💕💕