46: New Years

Eli POV.

We had decided to spend New Year with my friends, which I loved. 

One of Travis' friends had a party, that we got invited to, so there was no way, I could say no. Rob was in the theater club, so I knew Henry, Evelyn, and Julie would be there, which was nice. Also, he lived next to the east river in a penthouse apartment, so it was pretty fucking cool. When I say, the school I attend is rich, I mean it's fucking loaded.

I wore a pair of gray plaid pants, a black collard shirt, and a long brown jacket from Juho when I drove through the busy streets of New York. Since it was New Year, everyone was on the streets especially, since Rob lived so close to the city center. I swerved the cars and honked at the drunk people, who wandered onto the streets while banging my head to the music, that played through my headphones.

I finally got there, and immediately recognized Marcus' car. The door opened to a huge open space kitchen, dining room, and living room, that was filled to the top with drunken teenagers. I quickly made my way through the crowd to the other living room, where I found Marcus, Damian, and Travis.

"Hey, guys!" I called over the music.

"Hey! Eli's here!" Damian yelled already wasted.

"Is anyone looking over him?" I joked pointing to my loud friend.

"Manny, like usual, but I think he went to find Abby," Travis said looking around.

After a while of hanging with the guys, Manny, Abby, and Jess came over laughing at Damian, who was trying to hit on some girl, who just laughed, but he didn't seem to notice.

While everyone was laughing, I shimmied over to Jess and threw my arm around their shoulders.

"Hi," she said with a cute smile while taking another sip of their drink.

"Hi," I said smiling back.

I quickly pecked her lips and then looked around to see, that no one was paying attention. Jess' cheeks flushed in milliseconds at least three shades darker, as they just stared into my eyes.

I lowered my arm from her shoulders onto their hips, which deepened the blush on their cheeks. I loved making her blush so much, and maybe I was a tease, but it was fun teasing them.

"Do you guys want to go to time square to see the ball drop?" I asked my friends.

"How do you plan on getting there?" Marcus asked with a cocked eyebrow.

I just shrugged. I might have already planned something.

"I might have a way if you guys are interested," I said with a smirk.

"Fuck yeah, we're interested!" Damian yelled getting up from beside the girl he was talking to.

A while later, we were sitting on the roof of the Minskoff Theatre with blankets around us, and a bunch of drinks. I had made a deal with the theatre, where we could sit on the roof, and I'd do some collaboration with them. It was insane what I could do with just saying I could play somewhere.

"I don't know how you did this, but it's fucking amazing!" Travis said opening another beer.

We had also taken some of our other friends including Henry, Evelyn, Julie, Mike, and a couple of others, whose names, I would never learn. Travis asked Mike, and apparently, Mike and Evelyn were a thing then and Julie would always go, where Evelyn went. I'm pretty sure she had a thing for her, which was sad, considering Evelyn's dating style.