Ariella Hanson

I didn't go.

As soon as I opened the door I got scared that I'd get caught.

The neighbors like him and I don't think it would go unknown that I left.

My breaths grew shallow, losing control of my body as I began sobbing.

I just wanted to run away.

I cried and cried, night fell and I didn't stop.

I cried myself to sleep, figuring I'd do my homework tomorrow morning.

-

I woke up, my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I picked it up, cracking my swollen eyes open.

"Wake up and get ready. Did you eat last night?" He asked.

"No." I grumbled, my stomach hurting.

"Good. No breakfast either Ella. I miss you already." He told me.

While your fucking your mistress? Ew.

"Miss you." I whispered.

"Be good today. I'll call tomorrow." He hung up and I got changed.

The days I ate were the days I wore cropped tops

The days I ate were the days I wore cropped tops. I felt more bloated and better about myself.

Unfortunately he's trying to force me to be bulimic.

Says that's the only way boys will like me.

I didn't even care for boys right now.

And men scare me.

What can I do?

I walked outside, getting in my car and driving to school.

-

I got there, opening my locker and putting things inside.

I turned seeing Kai with his arm around a girl and shook my head.

That's how you get HIV.

I went to first class, writing my essay, my teacher telling me it was really good and I would get a perfect score.

Relieved I went to second and sat down.

Kai came in, one of the girls in this class that he had his arm around running to him.

He didn't even smile as he sat by me.

"I'm sorry I didn't show-"

I was interrupted by his lap becoming a chair for her.

"Don't worry, it was good you didn't come. I was busy anyway." He nodded, his face mocking.

"Sarah off his lap, back to your seat now." Mr. Durren said and she kissed him, leaving to her desk.

"Look, Ariella, when someone offers help you take it." He nearly sneered at me.

"It's okay. Really. Don't help me, it's fine. I've been helping myself long enough." I sat back, crossing my arms.

"If you wanna be a douche about it then it's clear you telling me you understand was some bullshit and that's okay too." I laughed, tucking my hair behind me ear.

"God you're a bitch." He stood, walking out of class.

-

The next few days he didn't sit near me, I sat alone as he shoved his chair between other people.

He'd flirt with everyone, Peyton gushing over him and when he came to sit with us he'd always kiss her cheek.

I was mortified.

My dad came home tonight and I wasn't ready.

I wasn't prepared.

I stuffed myself yesterday, enjoying the full feeling before forcing myself to puke it all out so when he weighed me I wouldn't be heavier.

I weighted myself and lost 3 pounds since he'd been gone.

I grumbled, putting my head down as that side of the room kept laughing and talking loudly.

I felt sick.

I didn't want to be here anymore.

I wanted to live on my own island, no neighbors, no schools, no people, just me, a beach cabin, and an ocean.

Unfortunately life didn't work that way or stop for my own personal problems.

We got out of class and I met Nate at lunch.

"Where's Peyton?" I asked.

"Fucking new kid in his car." He laughed and I sighed.

"That man is a whore." I commented.

"Literally. His dick must be filthy." He nearly groaned.

We sat, I ate my whole plate and when I finished most of it Kai walked through the lunchroom, sitting across from me.

"You're friends a real freak." He laughed.

"Is there a point to you being here?" I asked.

"No actually. Not really." He took the last fruit cup I had and downed it.

I stood, slapping him across the face, running to the bathrooms and locked it not caring if others had to use it.

I groaned, wanting the tears to stop.

I cried all the fucking time.

I was angry and so hungry all the time.

I felt my stomach and I could literally feel my ribs and see my hip bones.

I was so tired and he knew.

He knew I was hungry and hurting.

Knocks fell on the door before it was unlocked and my English teacher came in, locking it as she walked to me.

"Oh honey." She rubbed my back and I cried more, waterfalls literally following through my eyes, my chest hurting.

"Can I hug you?" She asked and I wiped my eyes.

I nodded and she hugged me, her naturally motherly aura sort of soothing the motherless part of me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Ari." She rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered.