Kai Embrose

"You know what I wanna do when I'm a bit bigger?" She shoved her mouth full of cereal and I smiled at the sight.

"What love?" I asked.

"I want to shop for those cute little dresses and skirts." She said and I nodded.

"Of course." I told her and she took another large bite.

Since she went to the doctors appointment she's been confident about not throwing up, taking bigger bites, eating and chewing faster.

"Have you ever had a good steak or ever been to a restaurant?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"How about I take you on a date then? You dress up however you'd like even if its super nice, I'll get ready, I'll open your car door and kiss your hand. You order whatever you want and I'll get it for you." I smiled and she grinned, tilting her head.

"You're so sweet. Of course I'll go on a date with you." She said and I sat back, watching her chug the milk in her bowl.

"That was so refreshing!" She stood and went to the sink where she washed it out.

I opened my arms and she walked over, plopping into my lap.

"Ugh you're so heavy. I'm not sure I can carry you anymore." I said and she laughed as I stood, her legs wrapping around me like a belt.

You know... I don't think I'd ever find myself saying that to a girl and her be happy about it.

One more thing to my Everything Ariella list.

"What time is this date?" She asked.

"How about 6? Don't eat a while, I've got things for you to try." I set her down on her bed.

"I'm excited." She smiled.

"What're you gonna do?" I asked.

"Probably nap." She kissed her teeth.

"You do that, I'll be working on my fascinating essay." I joked and she smiled, puckering her lips.

I bent down to kiss her and I left to my room.

I was waiting for the day I could really kiss her.

Not a peck but show her how much I love being with her. I didn't want to scare her though.

I don't know I'm probably over analyzing it.

I opened my night stand and pulled out my small journal.

Okay. Call me cheesy.

It's arts and crafts.

I may or may not have actually made an Everything Ariella notebook.

It had gold lettering on the front from the paint marker I used to write that.

I had a few things in it.

February 11,
103 lbs

Chocolate milk and Chocolate chip muffin obsessed.

February 18,
108 lbs

Can't swim, likes glazed donuts, don't give cupcakes

February 22,
Doctors apt, 110

A semi-colon tattoo and a nose piercing

February 28,
115 lbs

and a kiss<3

March 3,
My first date.

Her giggles when I call her dense although she's my cute feather<3

I don't know.

These felt right.

I know I'm ridiculous.

I would wanna say she's my sanity because it sounds too permanent but i'll write it.

I'll never tell her, I don't want her to think if she ever found someone else she should feel guilty.

I never want to make her feel obligated to like me.

Although the thoughts quite nice.

I put the small book back and grabbed my backpack where I had to do this stupid essay on Tuck Everlasting like what's that school bullshit. I read that in 4th grade.

Literal bs