Ariella Hanson

I woke up, I checked the time and I didn't sleep in so much today.

I had hired people to come and literally remove EVERYTHING from my old house.

They were already doing it, donating some and tossing the rest.

I brushed my teeth, washing my face, cleaning my piercings and moved down the stairs.

I knew he was asleep. He usually slept until 10-11 and I did too but today it was 8 in the morning.

I opened the dishwasher, putting away the dishes and trying to memorize where everything is still.

I did the dirty ones, putting on music using my phone.

I wiped the counters, taking out the trash and putting the cans on the curb for tonight.

I swept all the tile and dusted the small things like the TV stand and the TV itself, the couch side tables.

When I finished I pulled a chocolate milk from the fridge and stabbed the straw on the table, unable to open it.

I groaned, standing and searching for the scissors but there was none.

I didn't want to wake him up. Besides I need a moment to compose myself after last night. I mean I'd never been so awed by someone until he took me out and got me flowers (now they were in my room btw) and he kissed me.

I knocked on his door, knowing he was asleep but checking.

I walked in, poking his face with my chocolate milk.

He turned onto his back, swatting my hand away.

I took a second. Okay more like five minutes to admire him.

His arms, muscular and tatted as hell, relaxed over his face, his black hair messy on his head, shirtless.

"Kai." I whispered.

"Kai." I said again.

"Hm?" He asked.

"I need you." I said and he shot up.

"What?" He looked concerned and I smiled.

"You see, there's been a catastrophe. My straw is stuck." I showed him and he scowled at me.

He laid back down, shutting his eyes.

"No! You have to help me. Come on!" I shook his arm.

He put his arms back over his face, ignoring me.

I got up, moving and straddled his hips.

I set the straw on his chest.

"Pleaseee love? I want my chocolate milk and you don't own scissors. You put this on yourself." I poked his chest.

"God damnit." He cursed.

"What?" I asked, confused by how irritated he sounded.

"Why are you impossible to ignore?" He asked and I looked down, smiling.

"Because I need you to open my straw. I cleaned up a bit. I deserve a chocolate milk." I put the straw in his hand.

He groaned, sitting up, his chest touching mine and I wasn't aware how close we could be if he sat like this but he stared at me as he opened the wrapper with his teeth, taking my drink and stabbing it.

"Done." He said and I grabbed it, taking a sip as his hands moved around me, holding the small of my back causing me to arch more.

His mouth landed on my collar bone and I gasped, his teeth grazing it as he kissed up my neck.

His hand crept up, moving my hair away from that side and I tilted my head almost subconsciously as I drank the milk.

He licked my neck, my eyes shutting and my breaths catching in my throat as he began sucking.

I had no idea what was happening but I really liked it.

I gasped, his hands clutching onto my hips and I moved slightly a thumping feeling between my thighs, pulsing and I chewed on the straw like it was the last thing keeping me still.

"You can't move like that." He held me still and I didn't realize I was squirming.

"I-I'm sorry." I almost moaned and he rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"No I'm sorry. I got carried away I didn't mean too." He shook his head and I put my chocolate milk down grabbing his face.

"I'm a big girl you know. I can talk and say some crazy words like 'No' and 'stop'." I smiled and he laughed.

"I know. I know. I don't think we've talked enough though. I would like to if you'd like to move forward." He pushed hair behind my ear.

"Of course. And thanks for opening my straw." I smiled.

"Go look in the mirror real quick." He nodded and I got off him, walking to his bathroom.

"What the fuck is that?" I touched the dark red almost purple blotchy patch.

"It's called a hickey my angel. It's what happens when you suck on someone's skin for a period of time." He came behind me, touching it.

"Oh, like a bruise?" I asked.

"Not as painful. It's a happy bruise." He laughed and I nodded.

"It won't hurt later when I touch it then?" I watched as he began brushing his teeth.

"Nope." He said and I nodded, going to grab my chocolate milk.

"I'm hungry." I said and he smiled, wiping his mouth off.

"Alright. You haven't eaten yet?" He asked.

"No sir."