Kai Embrose

I turned, the water quite warm actually and god, I feel like I've missed out.

She gained about 20 pounds the last month and I wasn't there to see her, appreciate her and become familiar with her.

She walked to me, the lights from the cabin making her visible.

Her hips were wide, thighs large, stomach slimmer, her breasts reaching perfect handfuls.

Part of me was so upset I wasn't able to memorize every inch of her the past weeks but I was so excited to get to know her body.

She walked to me, smiling as her arms wrapped around my neck.

I immediately hugged her, her legs wearing around me like a belt.

I put my hands on her ass, feeling the skin jiggle under the water and I tried so hard, not to think about it based on her positioning but she was laughing and I knew I failed.

"I enjoy knowing you find me attractive as soon as you see me." She smiled, pulling back.

Her blue eyes seemed bluer, everything so magical.

"I feel like I missed it." I whispered, feeling up her back, rubbing up and down.

"Now you have it. You can't change the past my love, you can however enjoy the future." She bit her lip, grinding herself down onto me and I groaned.

"Don't do that! We just got here." I whispered.

"Why? We have all week, it's gonna happen sometime, the sooner it does, the more often it can happen." She kissed my cheek and I immediately connected our lips together, her legs dropping off of me and my hands on her face.

She hummed, smiling as my tongue caressed her lips.

"You sure?" I whispered, kissing her neck.

"Mmhm." She hummed.

"I love you, this water is salty as hell." I grabbed her face and laughed.

"Come on, we can shower and rinse off." She grabbed my hand and began leading me out of the water.

I literally loved her body through all her stages but she was so comfortable with herself and has an amazing ass.

I was still a 18 year old boy... I can't be so gentlemanly all the time.

She turned on the light in the bathroom and the shower.

"Shower is on my list." I told her and she laughed.

I took her in as a whole.

"I have a lot of marks. I thought they'd be nice but I think that's my biggest issue." She touched her boobs and I smacked her hands away.

"You're too fucking hot. Turn." I twirled her and her back was feminine, the spine defined and her back dimples finding the perfect place on her body.

Her butt carried stretch marks too and I've never seen something so sexy.

She opened the shower door and immediately got under the water.

"Just rinsing I don't think I can go more than 10 minutes right now." I mumbled and she laughed.

She rinsed herself off and I did the same.

The second I was done, I picked her up, turning off the shower and drying her messily.

She just laughed and looked at me like I was insane.

I grabbed her, immediately clashing our lips together and she gasped.