Ariella Hanson

"It's sunset!" I shouted.

"I know come here!" He yelled from his room and I walked in.

He smiled, putting a blindfold on my face.

"Oop." I almost fell but he caught me.

"Watch it." He held my hands as he pulled me slowly down the stairs.

"Why did you do this when I had to go down these?" I asked.

"Because." He answered, sweeping me up and carrying me down the rest before setting me back down.

It didn't feel like we were talking toward the door.

"Am I going in a shipping container to Bora Bora?" I joked.

"Yup." He said.

"Liar."

"There's a step." He mumbled and I felt with my feet, stepping down onto something concrete.

I heard a bit of music in the background while he let go of my hands, coming behind me.

"Any guesses?" He asked.

"Polka dancing!" I teased.

"You're obnoxious." He laughed, taking it off.

I wanted to cry.

It was his back porch, bulbed lights stringing across the wood top of it creating a cute visual, a small radio probably with a disc inside playing music and a table with I don't know what that is.

I smiled, turning toward him.

"Thank you." I hugged him, smudging the tears falling into his shirt.

He laughed, pulling my head from his chest and looking at me.

"Two things we both haven't done. Slow dancing and chocolate covered strawberries." He smiled.

"That's what those are?" I looked.

"Yup. But you haven't seen the best part." He let go of me and grabbed something else.

I began sobbing and laughing.

It was like 10 chocolate milks wrapped in a heart shape with a light purple bow around it.

"Awe!" I laughed, tears pouring down my face.

"Consider this a very late Happy Valentines Day." He said and I shook my head.

"I actually did do something for you. Not for anything special but hold on." I ran inside, up the stairs and to my room.

The other day I bought beads and those cute letter ones.

On a light blue string I had my initials on the inside AH, two light blue beads around that, then two light purple ones around that.

I made one opposite with his initials for me KE.

The only thing is I had NO idea his wrist size so we took a wild guess.

I ran back downstairs and put my hands out in front of him while out of breath.

He laughed, looking at them.

"When did you do this?" He asked.

"Middle of the night a bit ago." I handed him his.

"That's actually so cute." He put it on, it fit perfectly and I put mine on.

"Thank you." I grabbed his hands and he laughed, walking toward me more.

He let go of my hands, holding my face as he bent down and kissed me.

I hummed, my hands holding onto his forearms as he caressed my tongue with his a few times before pulling away.

"Do you wanna try the strawberries?" He smiled.

"Mmhm." I nodded.

He handed me a pre straw opened chocolate milk.

"You're perfect. You know that? I'm convinced you're my soulmate." I sipped it and he shook his head with a grin.

He handed me a milk chocolate covered one and I ate it, putting the very top and leaves on the paper plate set out.

It was so good.

"Those are really good." He covered his mouth and I nodded, agreeing.

He stood, putting his hand out.

I smiled, nervous I had stuff in my teeth but I took his hand.

I stood, his other hand going around my waist and holding me to him.

I laughed, not knowing what to do.

"Stand on my shoes." He looked down and he held me tighter as I did what he asked.

I held on tightly to his hand, my other on his bicep.

"You're sweet." I smiled.

He smiled, holding my gaze and my heart began pounding against my chest.

He just kept a cute smile, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"You know, I decided to do this after you sat on my lap and wanted to find out the feeling I gave you by using google." He laughed.

"I'm glad that was the deciding factor." I shook my head.

He just smiled, moving his feet to the beat of the slow song, my legs going with him.

"I don't want to kill the mood but I have a question and confession." He smiled at me.

"Shoot." I nodded.

"In your future, wherever you are do you see yourself with kids?" He asked.

"I've thought about that. To be honest I wish I could be one of those moms that are like "I want to give my kids what I didn't have" but I think I'm a bit too fucked up to raise humans. Maybe adoption when I'm ready because I personally fear pregnancy." I laughed.

And newborns.

"Thank fuck." He looked up, shutting his eyes.

I was confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I have a disease, this crazy name I can't remember, but I something in me just can't produce sperm. I assume you've taken high school health." He nodded.

I laughed.

"Even if I did want kids that's not something you control. And it's definitely not something to leave you over." I shook my head.

"Not everyone would agree with you there love." He smiled.

"Well I'm just so amazing so." I flipped my hair and he laughed.

"You really are." He kissed my hair, hugging me to him.