Ariella Hanson

"Kai?" I whispered, his head on my chest and my fingers ran through his hair.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"I know we're young, but what's in our future?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't know how you feel about how quick we're moving." He told me.

I took a heavy breath.

"Kai?" I mumbled.

"Baby?" He whispered.

"I feel like I've lived a thousand lives. I feel older than almost 18. I'm normal, I'm how I'm supposed to be, you did that. I don't know if I could be with anyone else after you. I think you're it, you saved me from dying alone." I mumbled.

He grabbed my hand, placing it over his scar, I felt it softly.

"You're the only reason I'm living." He said, my heart hammering against my chest.

"I don't think there's a pace for us anymore." I mumbled.

"Really?" He sat up amused.

"Yup." I nodded.

"So if I told you I'm marrying you as soon as you turn 18 which is when? A month? You'd do it? No pace?" He asked.

"If there's was pace wouldn't I be your wife eventually?" I smiled.

"I'm not kidding Ariella. You can't tell me that shit and give me the opportunity to tell you I'd rather call you my wife over my girlfriend and not let me take it. That's all I want." He told me and I laughed.

"I asked the question for a reason didn't I?" I looked at him.

"Don't joke. Don't joke with me Ari." He sat up, completely off me and released my hand.

I laughed.

"Kai, how does Ariella Embrose sound? It's pretty isn't it?" I smiled.

He covered his face with his hands.

His shoulder shook and I realized he was crying.

"Kai?" I touched his shoulder and he began sobbing into his hands.

"Love why are you crying?" I asked and he reached, tackling me onto the bed.

"Are you serious? You're not fucking with me are you? When you do this-" he sat up, wiping his eyes with a smile, "when you do this it takes TWO people to sign divorce papers. I'm not letting you go Ariella." He pointed and I laughed.

"I know. I know." I nodded.

"Well shit. What does that mean then?" He sighed, wiping his eyes again.

"That you're my fiancé i'm pretty sure." I kissed my teeth.

"We need to move out before 20. We can't live across from your hell house anymore." He raised his eyebrows.

"We're getting married at 18. We have time. Calm down there Lightning McQueen." I put my hand out, standing from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Im speed bitch. You ever seen that meme?" He asked, following me.

"Im peeing, you don't have to follow me and no I have not." I nodded.

"Im following you." He told me and I turned, looking at him with my hands on my hips and he copied me.

"It takes two seconds." I said.

"You've sucked my dick, just pee Ari." He laughed and I shrugged.

"Touché."