Kai Embrose

She told me she wanted me to stay outside cause she was doing something and I sat there, playing with the bracelet she had made.

It was too cute. I had absolutely no idea what she was doing but I ate a chocolate strawberry and it was so good.

She called me and I answered.

"You done?" I asked and I heard her laughing.

"Come into my bathroom please and thank you." She laughed more and I was confused.

I hung up and went to her room, the bathroom door open.

I stood there.

"Come on." She smiled.

She had her tub filled of water, her NAKED self sitting inside.

"Ari." I looked at her.

"You scared?" She asked.

"No." I scoffed.

"Then come on." She played with the bubbles on the surface of the water.

Fuck me.

I took off my shirt, her eyes glued to me.

"You get to see me but your covered by bubbles. Not fair." I began undoing my jeans.

"Don't worry. I'll stand if you'd like." She winked.

"Well shit." I mumbled, taking my jeans off.

She smiled when I was about to take my boxers off.

"What?" I smiled.

"Come on." She motioned 'hurry' with her hand and I pulled my boxers off.

She smacked her open mouth with her hand and I laughed.

"Scoot up." I nodded and she did.

I got in, the warm water really nice as I sat behind her, pulling her to sit between my legs.

She didn't even look at me.

"You're being weird." I moved the wet baby hairs up into her bun softly.

"Just thinking." She whispered, her hands on my thighs under the water.

I didn't know where to put mine so I just rubbed her arms.

"About?" I asked.

Her face turned pink.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, turning around, facing me and sitting criss cross on my legs.

"Are you asking about sex?" I laughed.

"Duh." She rolled her eyes.

"Depends. I unfortunately don't know much about how women experience it. I know some hurt, some don't, some bleed, some don't." I nodded.

"Okay I'm not gonna lie I've thought about you like that and that-" she pointed to my dick and I laughed, "looks like it hurts." She raised her eyebrows.

"Probably. But you've got me thinking about something totally different love." I reached forward, grabbing her and pulling her closer to me by her waist.

"Don't ask." She grumbled, her hands on my chest.

"You expect those words to leave your mouth and me not ask?" I laughed.

"I don't even know what it is! You know how I am literally clueless. For fucks sake you called my vagina a pussy and it was a lot hotter than you calling it the normal name!" She frowned.

I laughed, her innocent vocabulary and lack of knowing asparagus is truly hilarious.

"I'll teach you Angel. There's no pressure about anything intimate." I said.