Ariella Hanson

I felt so pretty. I showered, I smell good as fuck. I did my hair and I have ONE dress.

And she finally fits me

And she finally fits me. I can hold it up.

I put my hair in a messy side braid and put light perfume on just behind my ears and knees.

I heard the horn of his car honk twice and I smiled, running carefully down the stairs so I didn't fall on my face.

Who knew cute white heels were literally $20 at Target? Not me.

I opened the door and Kai's smile disappeared, his mouth open pretty wide.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked and shut the door.

He looked fucking hot. Oh my god let's be real, a white under dress shirt, buttoned up but not the top. Tattooed forearms and black dress pants? Uhm yes please.

"Where'd that come from?" He asked.

"I've had it. Never fit but now it does." I walked to him and he laughed, grabbing one of my hands and twirled me.

"God look at you! You're so beautiful." He rested his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I laughed.

"Alright. You ready madam?" He asked with a grin.

"I am ready." I nodded and he opened the passenger seat, a big bouquet of white roses in the seat.

I wanted to cry.

This was literally a fairytale.

"It's so pretty. Thank you." I laughed and picked it up, sitting down.

He shut the door, walking to his side.

He got in, starting the car and putting his hand out to me.

I smiled, holding his hand.

He ran his thumb back and fourth, lifting my hand to kiss my knuckles.

I internally screamed.

When I released his hand to touch the flowers he placed his hand on my low thigh, rubbing small circles on my skin.

I smelt the flowers, roses didn't have a strong scent to me, they just smelt fresh. Like the earth after rain.

We got to a nice looking place and he looked over at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"I am." I nodded.

He got out, when I tried opening my door he shut it on me, frowning and opening it with a cheesy grin.

"God I can't get over you." He looked at my dress again.

I smiled, looking down at myself.

"You clean up nice." I touched his nose and he laughed.

I think he knew I struggles giving compliments but look at me, I'm doing it.

We got inside, unfortunately I had to leave the pretty flowers in the car and he said his name.

It smelt so good.

People were sitting at organized tables and we were led to one, sitting across from each other.

"Hi, I'm Kara I'll be your waitress for this evening, I'll come back to get your drinks and stuff." She smiled and walked away.

I was confused on the large leather things in front of us.

"A menu angel." He opened mine for me and pointed to the different things.

"There's pastas, steaks, soups. For drinks they have lemonades and sodas. Water if you'd want that." He showed me the small place where it had the drink names.

"What's the soda you usually get?" I asked.

"Pepsi or Coke. This place has Pepsi products." He told me.

"Can you order it for me?" I asked.

"Of course gorgeous, look at the food. Basically at restaurants like these we order drinks first and a salad if you want, some places have different begging foods called appetizers but this place is a bit fancy for those." He explained.

"What do you usually get?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"A sirloin medium well, asparagus, and a baked potato." He told me.

"Is it big?" I asked.

"You can get a 6 ounce. It's pretty little." He showed me with his hands.

"I think you'll like the baked potato and asparagus though." He nodded.

"Okay don't laugh." I put my hands up.

"What?" He smirked.

"What's asparagus?" I whispered and he shook with silent laughter.

"Hey! I said not to laugh!" I swatted him with the menu.

"No no you're just cute that's all. Asparagus is a vegetable my dear. It's good here when it's grilled and covered in lemon juice and lemon pepper." He told me and I nodded.

"I'm getting that." I said, smug I had my order done so early.

"Hands." He put his hands on the table, palms up.

I put my hands in his slowly, our skin sliding together like a nice puzzle.

I smiled, my stomach fluttering.

"What?" He whispered.

"Nothing. Thank you. This is really nice." I looked at him, his dark eyes staring into mine and I laughed, dropping my head.

"What?" He laughed.

I removed my hands from his, covering my face in embarrassment.

How do you look at someone so hot and not fucking glitch? Like I'm sitting here, being looked at and fangirling over the dude who literally compliments me at least 20 times a day.

"Okay, don't take this objectively. Alright?" I looked at him and he did grabby hands on the table so I gave him my hands again.

"Okay." He nodded.

I leaned in, staring him dead in the eye, the most serious I can.

"You're so hot." I whispered and it was his turn to be embarrassed.

I laughed as his face got all red.

"That's why you looked away?" He asked.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes.

I felt like such a teenager. I loved it.