Ariella Hanson

"Kai Embrose!" They called and I screamed, I literally felt my throat go numb.

He looked at me and blew me a kiss.

I smiled, signaling I love you with my hands and he laughed.

They went through names, my heart thudding against my chest.

"Ariella Hanson!" The principal said and people clapped, a particular yell recognizable.

I smiled, shaking his hand and taking the diploma.

I waited till everyone was done.

Unfortunately we sat in alphabetical order so we couldn't sit together which made everything boring.

Nate graduated but Peyton did not.

Surprise surprise with her stripper head ass.

I laughed, happy my little hat tassel was on the graduate side and I ran to Kai when this was over.

He laughed, hugging me.

"The principal told me something when he gave me my diploma." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"He said if I didn't wife you up in 3 years and gave him an invite he literally told me love is full of shit." He said and I laughed.

"I did! I said that!" He walked by and pointed and I laughed harder.

"Damn." I shook my head.

"Ready to go to Maui baby?" He held my waist and I smiled.

"I am." I nodded.

"You better sleep a lot on the flight. We have time to spend woman. Lets go I'm over highschool." He grabbed my hand and began dragging me to the car.

-

Turns out I hate airports and people and planes and FUCKING BABY BAGS OF PENUTS.

But it's because people literally leave the second they graduate. Not only that but it's California everything's fucking crazy.

I sighed, Kai putting his arm around me and pulling me to lay against his chest in the back of the car.

"It's a bit humid." He mumbled.

"I like it." I shut my eyes.

"Not so motion sick anymore love?" He asked and I put my hand on his low thigh, relaxing.

"No. I'm alright. Can I have the window seat on the way back?" I asked.

"Of course sweetheart." He kissed my hair.

"I got us a special room." He mumbled.

"Yea?" I smiled.

"Mmhm, a king bed, lights that can adjust and dim, two glass doors that open wide and we have no barriers between us and the ocean. It's farther and actually cheaper because there's no one around and no food places. We can skinny dip." He said and I laughed, grateful he was not only quiet but there was a boarder between us and the driver.

"That sounds, so good." I took a heavy breath.

He chuckled a small laugh by my ear and I swear I'd never heard something so sexy in my life.

A low as laugh in my ear what the fuck.

I felt like anything about him was turning me on at this point.

Google term wink wink.

I crossed my legs and he didn't seem to even notice.

It was dark here, absolutely beautiful too, stars literally scattered the sky.

"You tired?" He asked.

"Not really, more... zen?" I smiled and he laughed.

"I love you." He used his other hand, grabbing mine and bringing it to his lips.

"I love you more." I whispered.

I hadn't realized how much he loved when I always said I love you more or so much. He kind of brightened up like a young kid and it was very cute.

"What's tonight's task?" He whispered.

"Skinny dipping? Night swimming sounds fun. Is there fish and things?" I asked.

"No my angel, it's netted off, there's sand and seaweed. No fishes." He mumbled.

"Do the get stuck in the net?" I asked.

"Nope, it's very small squares, literally so little." He told me.

"How do you- are you scared of fish?" I sat up looking at him and he rolled his lips into his mouth, eyes wide.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Shut up." He yanked me back down.

"Ugh it's just a fear, if a fish touched my leg I'd jump on you that's why I asked!" I rolled my eyes.

"Shhhhh."